Deadline of this Job: 01 August 2022JOB DETAILS:
Ntemwa Digital Services – Lusaka
We also provide other services including graphic design and branding at Ntemwa Digital Services, a start-up software development firm. Our aim is to provide state of the art infrastructure solutions for data, security, analytics, and serverless capabilities, we hope to provide software solutions for our clients across every class of compute and every class of application.
We are searching for a proactive and dynamic sales executive who is focused on locating SME and Start-ups clients who need to brand their products that they sell in the market places . The salesperson will have to work on a commission basis for Ntemwa Digital Services,
• Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
• Evaluate customer needs and build productive long-lasting relationships
• Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads and meet targets
• Attend meeting, sales events, and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments
• Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data
• Setting sales goals and developing sales strategies.
• Researching prospects and generating leads.
• Contacting potential and existing customers on the phone, by email, and in person.
• Handling customer questions, inquiries, and complaints.
• Preparing and sending quotes and proposals.
• Grade 12 School Certificate.
• Minimum 2 years’ Experience in Sales
• Good Knowledge in Graphics designing an added advantage
• Effective negotiating skills with ability to close sales
• Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills (written and verbal)
• Mature approach to long-term relationship development with customers
• The ability to represent the company at external events
• Start-up experience would be an advantage
Deadline of this Job: 5 August 2022JOB DETAILS:
The duties of the job will include but are not restricted to:
• Proactively pursue new customer network sales
• Manage customer requirements and expectations during sales.
• Be responsible for the development and achievement of sales through direct business to business customer engagement.
• Focus on growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business.
Deadline of this Job: 27 August 2022JOB DETAILS:
Alpha Insurtech is an innovative insurance agency looking for energetic, enthusiastic and teachable people to join our sales team.
Applicants must have a minimum of a certificate in a business field preferably insurance.
Deadline of this Job: 05 August 2022JOB DETAILS:
Retail Sales Supervisor
TECNO is a premium smartphone brand under Transsion Holdings. With ‘’Stop At Nothing” as its brand essence, TECNO is committed to unlocking the best contemporary technologies for progressive individuals across global emerging markets, giving them elegantly designed intelligent products that inspires consumers to uncover a world of possibilities. TECNO understands the needs of consumers from different markets and provides them with localized innovations and design breakthroughs demonstrated through their mastery of serving consumers who are “Young at heart” and never stops pursuing excellence. TECNO’s portfolio spans across smartphones, tablets, smart wearables and a lot of devices made for consumers on over 70 emerging markets world-wide. TECNO is also the official partner of Manchester City. Prepare League Champions 2020-21. Therefore, TECNO BU wishes to invite qualified candidates to fill the position of Retail Sales Supervisor to be based in Kitwe.
Below are the requirements and duties that will be required from the candidate;
Qualifications and Experience.
Candidates who wish to apply for the above-mentioned position should have the following requirements;
• Understand customer needs and offer solutions and support
• Organize and coordinate sales representatives’ schedules
• Research potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources
• Recruit, hire, and train new sales representatives
• Receive and report on all sales leads
• Supervise sales representatives and assistants
• Answer potential customer questions and follow-up call questions
• Work with sales team when closing sales.
• Track weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance and sales metrics.
• Meet all sales quotas and goals.
• Assist sales representatives and team to meet and exceed goals
Candidates who meet the above-mentioned qualifications will be responsible to conduct the following tasks mentioned below;
• Diploma in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, or related field. A degree will be an added advantage.
• Two (2) years’ previous experience in customer support, client services, sales, or a related field.
• Demonstrated and proven sales results.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Focused on customer service.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Persuasive and goal-oriented.
• In-depth understanding of company services and its position in the market.
• Excellent customer care and focus; ability to assess customers’ needs and provide correct answer, path, troubleshooting, or method for a positive customer experience.
• Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.