Zambeef Products PLC is the largest integrated cold chain food.
Deadline of this Job: 06 August 2022
Accounting Clerk – Huntley Farm (1)
The required Skills for this Role Include:
• Raising External/Internal Orders.
• Accurate and complete data capturing
• Disbursing cash to departmental staff in line with company policy
• Receiving and verifying retirements from users and processing replenishments based of verified returns
• Managing cash balances ensuring the safety thereof judiciously
• Reconciling all movements and cash balances regularly
The Required Qualifications are:
• Full Grade 12 School Certificate.
• Entry Level Professional Qualification or equivalent and actively upgrading to ACCA/ZICA/CIMA or first degree
• Minimum three years’ experience in cash, debtors and creditors management
• Knowledge of ERP packages specifically Pastel Evolution and strong Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point skills
The Required Attributes Include:
• Physically fit.
• Strong, conceptual and problem-solving skills.
• Must pay attention to detail with analytical reasoning and competence.
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Must have an eye for improvement and value addition at all times.
Deadline of this Job: 05 August 2022
We operate franchisee businesses such as Debonairs Pizza, Steers, Mug N Bean and Bonjour Stores.
We require an experienced Finance Manager whose role will be to manage the financial and accounting transactions of the business. The Finance Manager will be responsible for accounting, preparation of financial reports and analysis of financial performance of the various businesses. He or she will also be responsible for managing payables, payments, payroll processing, tax returns business support services and cash management.
Candidates should meet following requirements
• ZICA, ACCA or CIMA qualified
• Member of ZICA
• Proven experience in franchisee and retail business
• Prior audit experience an added advantage
• At least 5 years work experience
• The desire to challenge existing processes and implement positive change with a hands-on style
• Excellent Excel spreadsheet and analytical skills
• Experience of producing and presenting financial information
Deadline of this Job: 05 August 2022
Debonairs Pizza, Total Service Station, Mungwi Road, Lusaka, requires cashiers to serve customers and also help in pizza preparation.
The cashier will be responsible to customer service, operation of point of sale (POS) and handling of cash and visa payments.
Candidates should have a grade 12 certificate with a diploma in finance, accounting or related field.
He or she must have at least two year work experience in use of POS and must have excellent communication and customer service skills.
Deadline of this Job: 15 August 2022Akros Research is supporting a 3-year program, funded by the Mastercard Foundation and in partnership with the Africa CDC, to increase Covid19 vaccine uptake in Africa. This initiative, called Saving Lives and Livelihoods, includes multiple components and partners working to procure, distribute, and promote vaccine uptake in a safe manner. As a part of this consortium Akros Research will support Africa Union members states in the Eastern and Southern African regions to strengthen COVID-19 vaccine safety surveillance systems.
The Akros Research SLL Finance Manager will provide management oversight for all finance functions of the Akros Research-managed activity across Eastern and Southern African regions. He/she will support the set up and management of a complex systems of regionally focused finance systems. S/he will also provide guidance on financial procedures, and will ensure full compliance with Africa CDC and MasterCard Foundation financial regulations, policies, and procedures.
• Provide management oversight for all finance functions of the SLL Safety Surveillance activity across supported member states in Eastern and Southern Africa regions.
• Under the leadership of the Project Director and the Group Finance Manager, he/she will develop and implement accounting and reporting systems for project expenditures and financial performance.
• Develop, manage and monitor project budgets as well as produce financial reports and project funding needs including forecasting financial targets.
• Analyze financial statements and prepare reports and recommendations concerning financial performance
• Provide guidance on financial procedures and ensure full compliance with the Company’s and donor’s regulations, policies and procedures.
• Assess, manage and minimize financial risk. This includes identifying and managing the use of mobile money and/or web-based systems to transparently transfer money throughout the region.
• Process expenditure reports and invoices for the donor as per agreed schedules.
• Prepare financial reports and make presentations for scheduled financial management meetings.
• Put in place systems to quickly identify potentially fraudulent activities within the project.
• Coordinate project audit activities and responses.
• Ensure that corrective actions are addressed in a timely manner.
• Supervise the Accounts Assistant, ensuring that program transactions are processed in a timely and transparent manner.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Master’s Degree (preferred) in accounting or finance with at least 10 years of financial management experience.
• Proficiency in accounting software a must.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Broad knowledge of accounting principles and
• Working knowledge of regional banking systems and funds transfer options strongly preferred.
• Excellent computer skills with demonstrated fluency in Excel, QuickBooks, and other web-based accounting platforms.
• Candidate should be highly productive and internally motivated
• Ability to remain focused on deadlines and targets
• Good communication skills.
Due to the nature of the project, Akros is limiting project staff members to those who have been vaccinated for Covid19 or those who are able to provide a valid medical exemption for Covid vaccination. This documentation will be required before commencing work.
This position is contingent upon securing and maintaining program funding. It is also contingent upon donor approval.
Location and Term
Ideally, this position will be based in Lusaka, Zambia. Remote candidates may be considered. The position will be for three years.
This position reports directly to the Project Director, who will review and approve time records.
Deadline of this Job: 10 August 2022
Deadline of this Job: 11 August 2022