We are a travel and tourism agency located in Lusaka Zambia, looking for candidates that can be part of the team.
Deadline of this Job: 23 August 2022
• Candidates should be in the range of – 22 to 35 years (Male and Female)
• Lusaka based
• Active / Consistent user in Social Media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
• Educational Qualifications – min Grade twelve certificate, Diploma or other qualifications related to travel and tourism is an added advantage.
• Fluent in English, or any other foreign language is an advantage. (French, Deutsch, etc.)
• Friendly attitude, Open minded and with good communication skills.
• Basic computer and research skills using the internet.
Deadline of this Job: 16 August 2022Pillar Delivery Services is a registered courier and delivery services company located in Kitwe. We are looking for motivated and time-oriented Dispatchers (riders) to deliver items to customers around Kitwe.
Job duties shall involve;
a) Deliver small parcels to customers’ desired location
b) Manage cash and card payments upon delivery as needed
c) Adhere to Road and safety regulations
a) Must have an appropriate motor bike drivers license
b) Must be able to speak English
c) Must be able to read and write
d) Must have a smart phone
e) Conversant with GPS
f) Past experience in a similar job with traceable references
g) Must have good interpersonal skills
h) Must be ready to start immediately
Deadline of this Job: 04 August 2022
About the Project
The Prevent Sexual & Gender Based Violence Prevention and Survivor Support Project seeks to Promote and advocate for equitable, respectful and health gender relationships in the communities and address S&GBV risk factors. Key stakeholder groups include children and young people, religious leaders, civic and traditional leaders and teachers and students from special school to Challenge and Change Beliefs, attitudes and practices that perpetuate Sexual and Gender Based Violence (S&GBV) in Northern Province of Zambia.
Job Title: Project Driver
Location: Kasama (Northern Province)
Reporting to: Project Manager/Head Driver
The Driver will provide a wide range of expedient transport (Support) services for CMMB, ensure that all errands are carried out in a timely manner and all vehicles are mechanically road worthy.
Key Duties: –
• Drive and maintain fleet of CMMB vehicles
• Ensure daily deliveries and facilitation of staff movements
• Monitor and ensure the status of assigned vehicles, engine oil, water and brake fluid is checked on a daily basis.
• Ensure that all trips are approved and recorded in the logbook
• Obtain insurance and vehicle licenses for the program vehicles.
• Keep accurate mileage records and maintain logs books on daily basis, ensure trips are authorised prior and duly signed for on daily basis
• Advise supervisor on maintenance/service required on the vehicle
• Basic administrative tasks
• Adhere to the Zambian Road traffic laws as well as CMMB transport policy
• Track service, repair, insurance, road tax and fitness of vehicles
• Carry out any other duties as assigned.
• Holder of a G12 Certificate
• Valid Class C Driver’s license or better
• Minimum five (5) year’s work experience, preferably in an NGO setting
• Clean driving record
• Basic Mechanics Certificate an added advantage
Key Attributes and Skills
• Strong sense of safety both on and off the road
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Courteous with a pleasant personality
• Sound knowledge on road traffic regulations
• High levels of confidentiality
• Compute skill
Deadline of this Job: 06 August 2022Zambeef Products PLC is the largest integrated cold chain food.
Logistics Assistants – Huntley Farm (2)
The Required Skills for this Role Include:
• Accurately preparing job request forms
• Daily progress reports of vehicle sent to the workshop
• Testos Analysis (temperature Downloading & Programing)
• Identifying underperforming vehicles and escalating (utilization)
• Posting result on the trip review sheet
• Accurate and complete data capturing
• Variance escalation to supervisors
• Closing all pending transactions (weighing)
• Constantly monitoring movements on Geotab. (on time vehicle and temperature tracking)
The Required Qualifications are:
• Minimum of 2 years relevant Transport & Logistics
• Must be computer literate
• Certificate in Logistics and transport
• Must have a Grade 12 Certificate
The Required Attributes Include:
• Familiar with Zambeef products and food industry business.
• Understand the principles of effective customer service process
• Verbal and written communication skills
• Self-management skills
• Computer literate (Microsoft office word, excel, power point
• Interpersonal relationship skills
• Time management skills (achieves objectives within given time limits)
Deadline of this Job: 05 August 2022
Deadline of this Job: 15 August 2022
Deadline of this Job: 10 August 2022