Deadline of this Job: 14 August 2022JOB DETAILS:
About the Role.
Restless Development Zambia seeks to recruit a dynamic, inspired and innovative young Zambian to fill the role of Information Technology Intern. The Information Technology Intern will be based in Kabwe under the organisation’’s Finance and Administration Unit to support hardware and software maintenance, management of information technology systems and offer technical team support.
If you are a dynamic, inspired and innovative individual with an academic and professional Graduate-level Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Information Technology, IMIS certifications or any related relevant field of study. Prior experience in a technical support role/internship will be an added advantage.. The role will be based in Kabwe , Zambia.
Essential and Desirable skills, Knowledge and experience
• Graduate-level Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Information Technology, IMIS certifications or any related relevant field of study. Prior experience in a technical support role/internship will be an added advantage.
• Hard working with the ability to multitask
• Excellent written skills in English
• Computer literate, able to work with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
• Organised, with excellent time management
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• General Knowledge of a wide range software products, hardware, and applications and key markets of where to acquire them.
• Team-oriented attitude to help other colleagues and departments with technical problems.
Minimum: Graduate-level Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Information Technology, IMIS certifications or any related relevant field of study. Prior experience in a technical support role/internship will be an added advantage.
Deadline of this Job: 17 August 2022JOB DETAILS:
The Sybrin payments team requires graduate developers to create products for our customers in Africa. The products are used for processing core payments at banks and central banks.
The successful candidate will get exposure to international payment standards, experience, and knowledge as our payments team is involved with industry-leading projects like those sponsored by Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.
Required Skills / Experience:
• Excellent interpersonal, logical, problem-solving skills
• Ability to work in a team, as well as independent
• Demonstrate sound work ethics
• C# Scripting Knowledge – Main Requirement
• SQL Skills
Advantageous Skills / Experience:
• Keen Interest in Payments:
• SWIFT, EFT, Real-Time Payments, Wallets, Master/VISA payments
• Agile Development Experience/Knowledge
• Must hold a valid ID
• BSc Information Systems/Computer Science Degree or B.Eng. Industrial Engineering
• 0-1 years of development experience
• Willingness to learn
• Works under routine direction.
• Uses limited discretion in resolving issues or inquiries.
• Works without frequent reference to others.
• Trust and respect for team members
• Good communicator and Self-organising
Place of Work:
Deadline of this Job: 15 August 2022JOB DETAILS:
This position is responsible for developing monitoring and maintaining the Bank's computer systems and networks through continuous updates and installation of new software and equipment, and providing training to use. This includes monitoring work performance, opti ng server capacity and securing the Bank's networks and data
1. Ensure all network support is provided in line with Service Level Agreements to ensure customer satisfaction
2. Ensures that user requests incidents are resolved within the specified period in the SLA and escalate issues accordingly
3. Installing, configuring and updating network software, as well as maintaining hardware and network devices
4. Performing diagnostic tests and repairs, as well as developing data archiving, backup and retrieval procedures
5. configures routers switches few and other network accessories in line with best practice.
6. Participates in business continuity and disaster Recovery planning/recovery strategies
7. Testing network protocols and ensuring table and secure server connectivity
8. Training junior IT personnel, providing one of remoter technical support and preparing user manuals Documenting network processes and layouts, as well as enhancing network Security 10. Keeping abreast of developments network infrastructure and technologies
Qualifications and experience
1 Grade 12 Certificate with so ‘with credit or better in Mathematics and English
2 Minimum Degree in Computer Science Computer Engineering/information Technology/information Systems from a recognised university
3. Minimum of three ( 3)years proven experience in IT Communication Network (LAN & WAN) environment
4. In-depth knowledge of network infrastructure, architecture, connectivity and security
5 Superb Analytical and poolem solving skills with exceptional organisational and time management skills
6. Excellent interpersonal communication and collaboration skills
7. Experience with Network Communications equipment (Routers, Servers and Hubs) and Communications Relevant certification (including Vendor) or academia qualifications viewed favourably
Deadline of this Job: 19 August 2022JOB DETAILS:
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Senior SIA will work in close collaboration with the District Health Information Officer/or Hospital Information Officer and/or Facility in Charge in the management of HIV related data, including compilation of daily, weekly and monthly reports and analysis, data verification and data entry related to patient care and to perform all necessary functions and obligations as defined and delegated by these supervising officers. He/she will be required to perform the following duties:
Work with District Health Information Officers (DHIOs) with guidance from the project’s Senior Strategic Information Officer to implement the JSI SAFE M&E system with support from Senior Strategic Information Officer, the Senior SIA will lead the District efforts to improve the use of facility data either from Electronic Health Records (SmartCare) and/or paper records in managing clients and reporting.
• Provide leadership in the implementation of the project’s provincial M&E plan.
• Conduct monthly supervision of SIAs within their assigned District
• Provide technical support to facility staff and health workers in HIV/AIDS data management
• Build capacity in data use among SIA and facility staff Supervision at Facilities for Site Level M&E support
• Ensure the SIA’s contribute as an integral member of a larger facility-based team of SAFE supported clinicians, volunteers, professional counsellors.
• Ensure that documentation is complete in all HIV related registers across all facilities in the District
• Ensure that all facilities are using the Electronic Health Record System (SmartCare), as needed, for reporting
• Provide leadership in ensuring that all SIAs have a system in place to inform clients and maintain appointment dates for next visitation with clinician.
• Ensure that the facility filling system adheres to the set data management standards
• Provide leadership in updating HIV/Care cards for all activities and events for clinic days (where still in use).
• Provide leadership in maintaining constant feedback with health facility pharmacy staff on patients who have collected their drugs at commencement.
• Support the SIA’s in developing data use culture working in close supervision with the facility in-charge, conduct monthly data review meetings
• Monitor the consumption of stationery and request in advance of anticipated stock needs across all facilities
• Coordinate the compilation and transmission of daily updates on key indicators to facility and SAFE staff
• Coordinate the compilation of monthly reports for HIV/AIDS services and related Laboratory and Pharmacy service statistics and submit monthly reports to Provincial SI officers and respective DHIO’s/Health information officer.
• Reconcile HMIS reports with SAFE monthly summation (This applies to indicators are that part of MoH SAFE tracking)
• Ensure that data is Verified before submission to SAFE SI/or MoH information officer
• Coordinate the physical count of active clients on ART on a monthly basis
• Participate in data verification exercises, checking the data records at other facilities.
• Perform any other HIV-related data collection duties as assigned by the supervising officer of the health facility and/or SAFE SI Officers.
• Knowledge of Health Management Information System (HMIS)
• Knowledge of HIV/AIDS information systems
• Strong background in HIV/AIDS data analysis
• Previous experience working as a data entry clerk for at least 3 years
• Three years working experience in the health sector
• Degree in statistics, computer science, monitoring and evaluation, social sciences, project management or related field desired or equivalent.
• Experience working with MS Access, Excel and Word
• Proven ability to design and manage monitoring and evaluation systems on development projects
• Demonstrated capacity to facilitate training workshops on M&E with local organizations
• Ability to travel at least 40% of the time
• Knowledge of USAID M&E Reporting systems
• Knowledge in DHIS2 data entry and analysis.
• Advanced knowledge of Excel, and other data visualization tools.
Also, we would like to emphasize that JSI/Zambia and its partners do not ask for money in exchange for employment.
Deadline of this Job: 15 August 2022JOB DETAILS:
Reports to the Strategic Information Manager. The incumbent works in the Strategic Information Department supporting the ARPA Data Modernization Project in collaboration with Ministry of health ICT department and implementing partner domain experts. Provides technical assistance and expertise in requirements gathering and analysis for CIDRZ supported Programmes. Leads report writing and information dissemination activities.
• Evaluates business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
• Leads ongoing reviews of business processes and develops optimization strategies.
• Conducts meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
• Performs requirements analysis.
• Effectively communicates insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
• Gathers critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and produces useful reports.
• Provides leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff in requirements gathering, documentation, and analysis.
• Ensures solutions meet business needs and requirements.
• Performs user acceptance testing.
• Manages projects, developing project plans, and monitors performance.
• Updates, implements, and maintains procedures.
• Prioritizes initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
• Serves as a liaison between Ministry of Health, Implementing Partners, and users.
• Monitors deliverables and ensures timely completion of projects.
• Full grade 12 Certificate.
• At least a Bachelors in Information Systems, Computing, Business, or other related fields.
• A minimum of 5 years working experience.
• Experience working with health information systems.
• Possess broad knowledge, skills, and abilities associated with the design and implementation of information systems.
• Ability to work independently, exercise discretion and independent judgement in the execution of duties.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work with a diverse team of experts, with varying academic and cultural backgrounds.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Should stay up to date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
Suitably qualified candidates are invited to apply; however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.