Deadline of this Job: 15 August 2022JOB DETAILS:
Relationship Manager, Personal Banking
Division: Retail Banking
Department: Retail Banking
To establish and maintain positive customer relationships through a bundle of new and existing products
Functionally reports to the Head; Personal Banking
• Prepare documentation on the creation of risk assets to increase business office profitability
• Aggressively market the bank’s products to ensure favourable market response and optimum build-up of revenue.
• Solicit and acquire customer relationships to improve deposit liability growth and mix.
• Ensure the reactivation of dormant accounts and relationships to improve deposit liability growth and profitability.
• Making calls and visiting business customers as well as attending meetings
• Implementing the delivery of marketing strategies and targets
• Processing data to produce accurate facts, figures, and reports;
• Facilitating, establishing and maintaining effective relationships with new and existing customers;
• Reactivating dormant customer relationships
Key Performance Indicators:
Must deliver on all financial targets
1. Ability to evaluate needs of customers, and determine what products or service would best serve those needs
2. Interpersonal and communications skills.
3. Selling and marketing skills
4. Must be self-solution driven, proactive and have acceptable knowledge of the business environment
Job Requirements & Knowledge:
• Must exhibit drive energy, aggression and passion for business development and acquisition
• Must be technology savvy
• First degree in any field.
• Zero (0) to two (2) years cognate experience
Deadline of this Job: 25 August 2022JOB DETAILS:
Standard Bank Group is a leading Africa-focused financial services group, and an innovative player on the global stage, that offers a variety of career-enhancing opportunities – plus the chance to work alongside some of the sector’s most talented, motivated professionals. Our clients range from individuals, to businesses of all sizes, high net worth families and large multinational corporates and institutions. We’re passionate about creating growth in Africa. Bringing true, meaningful value to our clients and the communities we serve and creating a real sense of purpose for you.
Strategic management of the Investor Services business from a financial management, sales, product and risk perspective.
Undergraduate business Degree or ACCA/CIMA.
Post graduate qualification is desirable
Experience in custodial services will be an added advantage
• Past experience owning a P&L
• Experience managing through influence in a large organization
• 5-10 years of Transaction banking experience
• Have previously worked in either direct IS roles
• Relevant client and/or geographical experience in the Africa region.
• Past involvement with industry bodies
• Minimum 10 years of working experience
• Ideally gained experience working across multiple geographic locations
• Business maturity and instinct
• Ability to work in global and multi-cultural teams.
• Manage market, capital, and operational risk.
• Strategic vision and foresight.
• Analytical skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Product Knowledge (knowledge of Custodial Services , Corporate Bank and Global Markets product set)
• Risk/Reward Thinking
• Product Risk Identification
• Strong Transaction Banking knowledge.
• Basic understanding of balance sheet and financials