Customer Insights Analyst
To support the business function by coordinating activities and projects linked to Customer Experience strategies and objectives
Experience and qualifications
• Minimum Qualification – Relevant Commercial diploma with specialisation in marketing management or market research
• Experience – 1 to 3 years experience in a similar environment
• Identify and utilise opportunities to assess and improve own performance
• Comply with relevant statutory, legislative, policy and governance requirements and adhere to processes and procedures related to area of specialisation
• Deliver customer service through adherence to quality service standards
• Contribute to cost efficiencies through responsible utilisation of work related resources
• Ensure operational excellence through the delivery of work processes according to defined quality standards
• Support with root cause analysis, common themes and coordination with key stakeholders around intervention to address customer experience gaps
• Provide and effective and efficient administration service
• Contribute to teamwork and inclusivity within own team
OKAVANGO FOODS LIMITED is a Zambian Company whose vision is “To be the leading provider of affordable high-quality processed meats, pastries and catering services in Zambia and the region”. We strongly adhere to shared core values that guide our work and relationships with colleagues and partners. It is our sincere belief that success in living and fostering these values is fundamental to being a vibrant organization that shall contribute to the growth of the country’s economy and job creation. In our quest to achieve our dream, we are looking for a vibrant Customer Relations officer.
We are looking for a trained and experienced Customer Relations Officer who has the ability to communicate well with customers from different backgrounds. The job holder should be skilled at helping people efficiently, and help the sales team in boosting sales and performance. He or she should therefore have strong interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills. He/she should also possess an in-depth knowledge and understanding of customer relations.
A. Answer Customer Questions:
• To be first point of contact with customers.
• Answering customer questions through a variety of means, such as phone calls online chats, email etc
• Answer any questions the customer may have and then redirect them to the appropriate team or department.
• Prepare and issue Customer bills and Invoices.
B. Escalate Customer issues:
• If customers call the Company with product or service issues, help escalate those problems to the appropriate support teams.
• Help resolve simple problems so the customer doesn’t need to be transferred to a different team.
C. Provide General Customer Support:
• Help customers who come into the company office or customers who don’t know which team to contact.
D. Update Customer Records:
• Keep detailed customer records.
• Update customer records after each interaction with that customer.
• Add notes to customer records explaining what the interaction entailed and report on trends as necessary.
E. Assist the Sales Team:
• Assist the sales team in boosting sales and performance.
• Setting up appointments or following up with customers after their first interaction with a salesperson.
• Full Grade 12 School Certificate or its equivalent.
• A Certificate in Public Relations or Sales or Marketing.
• 3 years’ experience in marketing or sales.
• Proven skill at helping people efficiently.
• Familiar with Commercial phone systems, Customer relationship management software.
• Must be a resident living not very, very far from Woodlands area in Lusaka.