Deadline of this Job: 16 August 2022JOB DETAILS:
FSG Zambia is offering a very unique insurance product to the Zambian market. Are you a hardworking and enthusiastic salesperson? can you seal the deal?
We are looking for hardworking individuals to help us sell in:
As a sales person Within our team you will be required to:
Generate and close leads:
• Educate prospects, and turn them into customers;
• Develop leads and prospects for the purpose of converting them to policy holders;
• Pursue and secure new business and additional product sales opportunities.
Qualification & Requirements:
• Must be 25 years old and below
• Grade 12 certificate with credits or better, including Math and English
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Knowledge of insurance will be an added advantage.
***Must Be A Kitwe Resident***
-A SMARTPHONE & EMAIL ADDRESS IS A REQUIREMENT
Deadline of this Job: 21 August 2022JOB DETAILS:
Who You Are:
• We are looking for a VERY ACTIVE female candidate who is able to handle fast pace and sometimes stressful situations with calm and grace.
• Comfortable with working in close proximity and personal space of clients and works independently.
• As Sales Marketing Consultant, You Should be:
• Accountable for delivering the sales targets
• Can quickly build a rapport and foundation of a trusting relationship with the bride and the guests that accompany her
• Well versed in both bridal and overall fashion trends and expert in helping clients select the perfect wedding dress and accessories
• In depth knowledge of inventory assortment to ensure that you guide the client to a selection that reflects her style, theme and budget
• Understands body types and fitting techniques
• Be self-motivated and driven to exceed goals and expectations.
• Responsible for marketing, promoting and profitably selling products and services to New customers
• Successfully overcome objections
• Diligent listening skills to understand prospects needs, quickly assess opportunities and determine the best course of action.
• Strong organizational, time-management and prioritization skills as well as solid analytical and problem solving abilities.
• Follow up with all prospects and maintain the relationship
• Keeping up to date on new products, services, procedures and departmental meetings
• Enthusiastic, friendly and energetic with a genuine desire to provide outstanding service
• Accurate and complete reporting through WhatsApp and Cloud system on daily basis(very important)
• Proficiency with social media platforms
• Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal and presentation skills that put the customer at ease and create a comfortable selling conversation.
• Manage and maintain the company’s Facebook page when needed
• Keep connecting with your clients and Team via WhatsApp, text and Phone calls.
• Maintaining Blessings Bridal’s product and image at all times
• Attend workshops, functions to represent the company when needed
• Training and on-going coaching and support
• Diploma required in Sales and Marketing or Business studies from a creditable University/College
• Excellent communication skills
• Fluent English
• Police Criminal report
• Previous retail sales experience is an asset
• Minimum supervision & Multitasking
• Friendly & Outgoing Personality
• Previous experience in the bridal industry is an asset
• Customer Service:
Base Salary and Bonuses
Full training to be provided to the successful candidates
Hours are from 9hrs to 17hrs Monday to Saturday
At times you will be asked to work outside regular hours depending on the demand
Deadline of this Job: 31 August 2022JOB DETAILS:
We are looking for an experienced central retail buyer to procure a variety of products for our company’s various branches. You will be responsible for conducting market research, sourcing products, and negotiating supply contracts with suppliers. You will also be responsible for logistical management and inventory control as well as distribution between branches.
To ensure success, you should have excellent research and negotiation skills, have an exceptional understanding of consumer trends and must have the ability to source the best quality products and negotiate with suppliers to secure competitive prices.
The quality and variety of products on our shelves are essential for our success. Therefore, the ideal candidate must be a responsible individual with great attention to detail. The goal is to ensure that the business will always have adequate stock that meets its requirements. That way we can deliver value to our customers through high-quality products and facilitate sustainable growth.
• Identify customer preferences and forecast consumer trends
• Evaluate supplier options according to prices, quality etc. and determine the best choices
• Discover and purchase new products and check the quality and popularity of those already on our shelves
• Maintaining relationships with suppliers and establishing new contracts with vendors.
• Sourcing and negotiating with suppliers and vendors to ensure the best quality and best deal for our company (price of the products).
• Managing the purchasing and logistics of the products including distribution between branches
• Monitor stock levels and make plans for buying within budget
• Managing all administrative tasks such as purchase orders, stock control, and logistic documents.
• Assisting with marketing and sales strategies.
• Generating and presenting analytical reports such as market research, price comparisons, and cost analyses.
• Reporting any issues with suppliers, logistics, or products to the supervisor.
• Keeping abreast of competitors and the new products on the market.
Requirements and skills
• High school diploma; BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field will be considered a plus
• A minimum of 5 years proven experience as retail buyer.
• Great computer skills and proficiency in programs such as MS Office.
• Good understanding of POS and eCommerce software such as Shopify.
• Sounds knowledge of logistics and distribution.
• Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
• Good market researching and networking skills.
• Great understanding of retail products and consumer trends.
• Good report writing and presentation skills.
• Strong analytical thinking abilities.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Deadline of this Job: 31 August 2022JOB DETAILS:
Floor And Sales Manager (2 X Positions)
We are looking for a professional and customer service-oriented floor manager to oversee daily operations at our stores in Lusaka and Mukushi. As the store manager, you will supervise the operational and organizational standards of the store. Your duties will include undertaking administrative tasks, monitoring inventory levels, and developing business strategies.
To ensure success, you have to be an experienced candidate who can articulate COST: customer service, operations, sales, and talent. You need to come with a great track record, high energy, a knack for business development, and the attitude to help make our company a great place to work.
The ideal candidate must be able to improve customer satisfaction and meet monthly sales goals. In addition to being an excellent communicator, you should also demonstrate outstanding leadership and interpersonal skills.
• Delivering excellent service to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
• Motivating the sales team to meet sales objectives by training and mentoring staff.
• Creating business strategies to attract new customers, expand store traffic, and enhance profitability.
• Hiring, training, and overseeing new staff.
• Responding to customer complaints and concerns in a professional manner.
• Ensuring store compliance with health and safety regulations.
• Developing and arranging promotional material and in-store displays.
• Preparing detailed reports on buying trends, customer requirements, and profits.
• Undertaking store administration duties such as managing store budgets and updating financial records.
• Monitoring inventory levels and ordering new items.
Requirements and skills
• High school diploma or equivalent qualification.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or relevant field preferred.
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a retail environment in a managerial role.
• Strong leadership and customer management abilities.
• Customer service-oriented with in-depth knowledge of basic business management processes.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.