60 Graduate Trainee Program-call for candidates (re-advertised) job at KEDA Zambia Ceramics Company Limited
Deadline of this Job: 21 August 2022JOB DETAILS:
KEDA Zambia Ceramics Company Limited is a joint venture with presence in West Africa and East Africa and is headquartered in China. Currently KEDA is the Africa’s biggest ceramic company and clean coal gasification system supplier. With 26 years’ continuous development, devoting on “limitless innovation and pursuit of better forever”, KEDA has been the leading representative in the ceramic industry in the world.
We are honored to call for candidates for the third trainee program!
Qualifications are as below:
1. Graduated not more than 2 years before the date of this invitation;
2. Must be a Zambian national
3. Must be a graduate from a reputable University with a Merit or Distinction.
4. Age strictly under 26
5. Must have a Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in the following majors;
A. Electro Mechanical engineering
B. Electrical engineering.
C. Mechanical engineering
Deadline of this Job: 01 September 2022JOB DETAILS:
Oak University is looking for Tutors in the following specializations:
• Business administration
• Public Administration
• Civic Education and Religious Education
• Computer Science/IT
• Social Work
• Purchasing and supply
• English communication Skills
Course Tutor Interns
Duties and responsibilities
• To provide instruction to students through explanations of subject matter using classroom demonstrations, online lessons, exercises, question-answer sessions and evaluations of students.
• Develop a class schedule consisting of lesson plans that include demonstrations, hand outs, tests and assignments.
• Make sure that the subject matter is presented effectively and content is readily accessible to students.
• Providing worksheets and hand outs allowing students to test their knowledge.
• Prepare complete worksheets and answers for assessment tests and availing these to students for them to make comparisons and corrections.
• Develop evaluation to assess each students performance and progress.
• Assess students work against plagiarism.
• Maintain assessment records for all students.
• Provide office hours allowing students to come for individual help.
• Tailor tutorials for students outside class time and outline out of class protocol
• Grade 12 certificate
• Must have Bachelor Degree in the area of specialization
• A Masters Degree is an added advantage
• No lecturing experience required
• Proficient in Microsoft office(excel, word and use of power point)
• Teaching methodology certificate will be an added advantage