Jobs at:Civil Aviation Authority (CAA)
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, August 25 2023
Date Posted: Friday, July 28 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Civil Aviation Authority (CAA), a Statutory Body established by the Government of the Republic of Zambia under Section 3 of the Civil Aviation Authority Act No. 7 of 2012 to provide for the regulation and promotion of Civil Aviation in Zambia
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES AND COMPETENCIES
• Highest Standards of Integrity
• Visionary with Strategic Planning and Leadership Skills
• Leader, Influencer and Decision Maker who enjoys dealing with challenges
• Assertive and Problem Solving
• Networker with Effective Communication Skills
• Ability to plan and guide the work of a diverse team in a multinational environment.
• Ability to establish and maintain partnerships with external stakeholders.
• Team player who is consultative and inclusive
• Passionate about quality service delivery with a desire for excellence
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education:
Job application procedure
For further information regarding the above positions, kindly visit the CAA Website, https://www.caa.co.zm. All applications should reach the undersigned not later than Friday, 25th August 2023, and must be in hard copy.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The Acting Director-General
Civil Aviation Authority
Former Zambia Airways Technical Base Hanger 38/947
Kenneth Kaunda International Airport
P.O. Box 50137
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.