Jobs at:Medlink Services Limited
Deadline of this Job:
Monday, August 07 2023
Date Posted: Tuesday, July 25 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
To ensure effective and timely preparation and maintenance of financial information and accounting records related to the Company’s operations.
• Manage day-to-day accounting operations, including accounts receivable, accounts payable, and general ledger activities.
• Conduct regular financial analysis and forecasting to support strategic decision-making.
• Collaborate with other departments to provide financial guidance and support.
• Assist in the implementation and improvement of financial systems and processes.
• Ensure timely receipt of funds from clients.
• Ensure timely payment of claims/bills to Healthcare Provider (HCPs)
• Perform regular bank reconciliations, HCP Account reconciliations and Client Accounts reconciliations to ensure timely and accurate month-end and year-end closing activities.
• Assist with external audits and support audit processes.
• Stay updated with changes in accounting standards and regulations.
• Ensure compliance of the Company with all legal and regulatory requirements such as VAT, PAYE, NAPSA, NHIMA, etc.
Knowledge & Skills
• Computer literate with working knowledge of accounting package. Knowledge of PASTEL and QUICKBOOKS will be an added advantage.
• Knowledge of relevant statutory requirements such as ZRA Tax regulations, NAPSA, Workman’s Compensation, etc.
• Self-management and motivation with excellent planning, organising and problem-solving skills.
• Enterprising, Creative Initiative and ability to work with minimum supervision.
• Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
Flexible with the ability and willingness to learn and operate in a new environment.
Qualifications & Experience
• Full Grade 12 Certificate with at least 5 credits
• Degree in Accountancy or equivalent professional qualifications such as ZICA Licentiate, ACCA Level 2 or CIMA Level 2
• Minimum of 3 years relevant working experience
• Member of relevant professional associations
• Valid Driving License
• Loyalty, commitment, honesty, and integrity
• Enthusiasm, motivation, reliability, and adaptability
• Positive self-esteem and confidence
• Balanced attitude to work/home life
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• Interested persons who meet the job requirements should email their application letter, CV, and Qualifications to email@example.com. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Closing date: 2nd August 2023.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.