Jobs at:Outrival HR Solutions & Consultancies
Deadline of this Job:
29 June 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, June 14, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We have exciting opportunities in the Energy/Petroleum Industry. We are urgently looking for two Accountants to be based in Lusaka and Ndola, Zambia. The Accountants will handle high-level accounting, managerial accounting, and oversee the financial activities of the business. Reporting to the General Manager, one will also be expected to manage and supervise all aspects of accounting and assist with the developme
Duties and Responsibilities
• Manage all aspects of finance and accounting in the business.
• Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
• Prepare quarterly/annual financial reports in line with IFRS.
• Advise on financial analyses and decision-making in financial related matters in liaison with the Senior Management.
• Ensure company compliance in matters relating to tax and other regulatory requirements by the government and other organizations and government bodies
• Prepare debtors and creditors circularization and make follow up with clients to ensure that outstanding amounts are paid in good time as per agreed creditors or debtors days.
• Process payments and ensure that the credit management is kept at a bare minimum.
• Develops and Establishes Systems to reduce and keep expenses at a bare minimum by analysis business operations, trends costs, revenues, financial commitments and obligations.
• Assistance in the development, maintenance and analysis of a budgets and variance which creates a spending plan for the company’s Resources
• Prepare monthly payroll and ensure that statutory deduction are deducted and submitted to the authorities
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, and business administration with an emphasis in Accounting or a related field
• Certified Public Accountant or Chartered Accountant
• 7 years of experience in Accounting and above
• Previous work experience in Energy and Petroleum Industry will be an added advantage.
• Excellent computer skills; experience in accounting software, e.g Sage, Tally etc
• Exceptional knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, cost accounting and cost control principles, and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Advanced knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting best practices, laws, standards, and state/national regulations
• Analytical ability to develop and implement improvements or recommendations
• Able to work well with senior executives and team, as well as mentor/lead other team members
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.