2 Accounting/Audit Trainees
Jobs at:The Advertiser - Accounting Firm
Deadline of this Job:
06 July 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, June 28, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
A registered Chartered Accounting firm invites suitably qualified and experienced candidates to apply for the following positions:
Accounting/Audit Trainees (2)
• Assist in the planning, execution and delivery of accounting & audit assignments.
• Clearly and accurately document the execution of specific accounting/audit procedures as defined by the engagement objectives.
• Recognize potential accounting/audit issues or unusual relationships from basic analysis of the financial statements and communicate them to the engagement head.
• Grade 12 Full Certificate
• Diploma in Accountancy or Part CA (ZA)/ZICA/ACCA
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Results oriented
• Proficiency with MS Office (including Word and Excel)
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and deadlines
• Has 0-1 years of experience in Auditing/Accounting
• Must be Below 25 years of age or below
Other skills and attributes:
• Computer literate
• Strong analytical skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Unshakeable integrity and confidentiality
• Strong initiative and ability to meet deadlines
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
If interested in the positions, please e-mail your application letter with your CV and copies of academic/professional qualifications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should be addressed and sent to the advertiser using the email email@example.com not later than Wednesday 6 July 2022.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.