2 Accounts Manager
Jobs at:Mobicom Africa
Deadline of this Job:
24 October 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, October 06, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
2 Accounts Manager
We are looking for an outgoing and dedicated individual who is interested in a rewarding career in sales to work as Accounts Manager. If you are a high-energy type of person, customer-focused, and have a strong desire to succeed in a sales driven environment, you might be the perfect candidate we are looking for!
Account Manager Duties
• Reporting to Regional Manager (and dotted line to CEO)
• Manage corporate/business client relationship – including engagements, meetings and expectations management; and delivering results based on agreed targets
• To carry out mini-stake-holder activation/meetings to push for the usage of the products on behalf of Mobicom’s clients assigned.
• Team leader recruitment and sales agent recruitment
• Responsible for the achievement of sales target set with the clients
• Responsible for the sales team performance and reporting needs.
• Running with project business case and execution to the sales performance and business performance targets set per business case (contract)
• In charge of all communications to the attached line managers between Mobicom and the client.
• Keeping sanity amongst the team and keeping at all time the company policy protected.
• To carry out team training activities within the area of operation.
• Have a clear understanding of the market demands on the products and services of the client.
• Managing team leaders and their respective sales agents/trade development sales force with the assistance of the assigned team leaders.
• Identify and advice on future company needs hence future project opportunities within the areas of operation.
• To manage ownership of the targets and share to the team attached.
• To check on the visibility and merchandise within our outlets and advise on the necessary gaps.
Qualifications and Experience
• 3 years proven work experience as a Sales Account Manager.
• Diploma or Degree in relevant field.
• Relationship Management & Team Management (Managing large teams)
• Knowledge of accounting software’s and MS office
• Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude.
• Excellent communication skills.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.