Vacancy title: 2 Assistant Accountant[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Transportation, Distribution, and Logistics , Category: Accounting & Finance ]
Jobs at:Khalif Motors (Z) Limited
Deadline of this Job:
30 December 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, December 22, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Khalif Motors Ltd ZAMBIA is a premier Transport and Logistics provider based in Ndola Zambia. Khalif Motors Ltd Zambia is currently looking for professional, self-motivated assistant accountant to join our team. Candidates will be required to be performance driven and capable of operating with a diverse team to achieve targets and deliver efficient service. Khalif Motors Zambia operates in a fast-paced environment where attention to detail and proactive engagement is critical to a successful consignment delivery
Assistant Accountant Job Purpose
Supporting the finance department, accountant, and management team by completing routine clerical and accounting tasks. Preparing budgets, maintaining reports, and completing basic bookkeeping and accounting duties for the company.
• Preparing financial documents such as invoices, bills, and accounts payable and receivable
• Completing purchase orders
• Managing payroll
• Completing financial reports on a regular basis and providing information to the finance team
• Assisting with budgets
• Completing bank reconciliations
• Entering financial information into appropriate software programs
• Managing company ledgers
• Processing business expenses
• Assist in coordinating internal and external audits
• Verifying balances in account books and rectifying discrepancies
• Verifying bank deposits
• Managing day-to-day transactions
• Recording office expenditures and ensuring these expenses are within the set budget
• Assisting the finance department and senior accounting staff members with various tasks, including preparing budgets, records, and statements
• Preparing annual budgets
• Completing the year-end analysis
• Reporting on debtors and creditors
• Handling accruals and prepayments
• Managing monthly budgeting tasks
• Encoding accounting entries for data processing
• Sorting financial documents and posting them to the proper accounts
• Reviewing computer reports for accuracy and meticulously tracing errors back to their source
• Resolving errors in financial reports and correcting faulty reporting methods
• Strong written and oral communication
• Organization and attention to detail
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Time management
• Systems analysis
• Mathematical and deductive reasoning
• Critical thinking
• Active learning
• Full grade 12 certificate
• Ndola Based will be added advantage
• Minimum qualification is Diploma in Accounting/ ZICA II /ACCA II
• Data Entry; Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite; Excellent Skills with Microsoft Office.
• Payroll Experience; Experience in Balance Sheet Account Preparation.
• Proficiency with Microsoft NAV is an added advantage
• Detail Oriented; Organized; Timely; Competent IT Skill
• Strong Bookkeeping Skills.
• Understanding of Budgetary Principles.
• Strong Written and Oral Communication Skills.
• Experience in a Transport/Logistics and Petroleum Company a must.
• 3 years’ experience
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
All Interested Candidates should send their motivation letter, CVs and qualifications as one PDF file
Only Eligible Candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.