2 Bus/Coach Drivers
Jobs at:Twaya Nalesa
Deadline of this Job:
16 June 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, June 14, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Twaya Nalesa Express Coaches aka Lioness is a company that is incorporated in Zambia whose mandate is to transport passengers and provide them with a world class service on our road We are fast reliable customer customer focused.We endeavour to prioritize our customers by ensuring that we transport them safely to their destination in our comfortable coaches.Trust Twaya Nalesa to give you an unforgettable experience on our roads.
Position Required: Coach Drivers (2)
The job generally requires the ability to perform the following duties:
• Drive safely along designated routes.
• Obey traffic laws, safety procedures, and transit regulations.
• Pick up and drop off passengers at designated locations.
• Follow a specific timetable while on duty.
• Assist passengers with disabilities to get on the bus.
• Prevent or stop unruly behavior from passengers.
• Communicate with passengers and employers regarding delays or any issues along a route.
• Check the bus tires, lights, and oil when needed for basic maintenance.
• To ensure safe travel, bus drivers must operate their vehicles with great care. They must also ensure that passengers are safe from harm from within the bus.
• Holder of a Valid PSV license authorized to drive passenger buses of upto 50+passengers
• Defensive driver certification
• Basic knowledge of mechanics and first aid
• 3 Years Experience working for a Bus/Coach Company in Zambia
• No police record on file
• Able to drive a rear engine bus
• Able to drive on long routes through out Zambia
• Drivers above 35 years old
• Honest, hardworking ,customer centred, mature, accountable and a self starter
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Job application procedure
Twaya Nalesa is an equal opportunity employer, women are also encouraged to apply.
Please if interested feel free to apply for the jobs through: email firstname.lastname@example.org closing date for this position is Thursday 16th June 2022.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.