2 Floor And Sales Manager
Jobs at:Agriserve Agro Limited
Deadline of this Job:
31 August 2022
Date Posted: Monday, August 15, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Floor And Sales Manager (2 X Positions)
We are looking for a professional and customer service-oriented floor manager to oversee daily operations at our stores in Lusaka and Mukushi. As the store manager, you will supervise the operational and organizational standards of the store. Your duties will include undertaking administrative tasks, monitoring inventory levels, and developing business strategies.
To ensure success, you have to be an experienced candidate who can articulate COST: customer service, operations, sales, and talent. You need to come with a great track record, high energy, a knack for business development, and the attitude to help make our company a great place to work.
The ideal candidate must be able to improve customer satisfaction and meet monthly sales goals. In addition to being an excellent communicator, you should also demonstrate outstanding leadership and interpersonal skills.
• Delivering excellent service to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
• Motivating the sales team to meet sales objectives by training and mentoring staff.
• Creating business strategies to attract new customers, expand store traffic, and enhance profitability.
• Hiring, training, and overseeing new staff.
• Responding to customer complaints and concerns in a professional manner.
• Ensuring store compliance with health and safety regulations.
• Developing and arranging promotional material and in-store displays.
• Preparing detailed reports on buying trends, customer requirements, and profits.
• Undertaking store administration duties such as managing store budgets and updating financial records.
• Monitoring inventory levels and ordering new items.
Requirements and skills
• High school diploma or equivalent qualification.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or relevant field preferred.
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a retail environment in a managerial role.
• Strong leadership and customer management abilities.
• Customer service-oriented with in-depth knowledge of basic business management processes.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: High School
Job application procedure
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.