2 Internal Controls and Compliance Officer
Jobs at:Zambeef Products Plc
Deadline of this Job:
Wednesday, April 19 2023
Date Posted:Wednesday, April 19 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Zambeef Products PLC is the largest integrated cold chain food products and Agribusiness Company in Zambia and one of the largest in the Southern Africa region. It is involved in the primary production, processing, distribution and retailing of beef, chicken, pork, eggs, dairy, fish, flour, stock feed and day-old chicks throughout Zambia and the surrounding region.
Zambeef Products PLC is an equal opportunity employer. We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic candidate for the role outlined below. Women are therefore encouraged to apply.
Internal Controls And Compliance Officer – Head Office (2)
The Required Skills for this Role Include:
• Performing detailed process descriptions and walkthroughs.
• Performing tests of controls for design and operating effectiveness.
• Test related general IT controls.
• Suggesting mitigations for control inefficiencies and monitoring implementation.
• Preparing management reports.
• Participating in the designing and implementation of policies and procedures.
• Tracking the none compliance to set policies and procedures.
• Performing training to upskill management on control activities.
• Monitoring and ensuring compliance to reporting timelines set by SEC.
• Keeping abreast with SEC publications and releases directly impacting the entity and reporting these to the manager.
The Required Qualifications are:
• Full Grade twelve (12) certificate with five (5) credits.
• Undergraduate Degree in Accounting/Finance/Business
• Administration added advantage if studying towards full qualification with (ZICA/ACCA/CIMA/CISA).
• 2 years’ experience minimum from external audit background in Assurance.
• Required computer literacy levels including knowledge of excel, word, and PowerPoint and use of accounting packages such as Pastel Evolution.
The Required Attributes Include:
Understand and apply the COSO Framework.
• Strong, conceptual and problem-solving skills.
• Detailed process and analytical ability.
• Strong verbal/analytical reasoning ability.
• Operational and process excellence.
• Ability to work in a pressured and deadline-driven operating environment.
• Ability to self-manage workload and work independently.
• Detail-orientated with the technical aptitude and ability to perform tasks accurately and comprehensively.
• Compliance, Governance and Ethics knowledge.
• Results-driven, biased for action and a passion for excellence.
• High levels of honesty and integrity.
• A team player.
Job Experience:No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested candidates who meet the criteria above are encouraged to submit their applications letters, with detailed Curriculum Vitae, copies of certificates, and contact details of three (3) referees to:
THE HR OPERATIONS MANAGER
Zambeef Products PLC
P/B 17, Woodlands
NB. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Zambeef Products PLC values gender diversity in the recruitment process as we promote gender equality.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 13th April, 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.