2 Loan Officer – Kasama
Jobs at:MicroLoan Foundation Zambia
Deadline of this Job:
05 August 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, August 04, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Are you interested to join MicroLoan Foundation Zambia? See below vacancies for your information: Loan Officer X 2 – Kasama
• Identifying appropriate clients
• Establishment, training and monitoring of credit groups for successful loan portfolio management.
• Preparation of loan requests and disbursement of loans
• Maintain an active and high-quality portfolio.
• Monitoring of portfolio at all times
• Daily reports and preparation of weekly activities planner.
• Must have a full Grade 12 certificate with Credits or better including Mathematics and English.
• Certificate or Diploma or Degree in Social Work, Community Development, Agriculture, Business Administration or any other business-related courses.
• Must possess good communication skills.
• Must have good interpersonal skills.
• Must have a rider’s license
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
All applications should include a detailed CV with at least two traceable referees with email addresses, application letter (stating the branch), copies of academic and professional certificates. The application should be addressed to:
The Human Resource & Administration Manager
Microloan Foundation Zambia
P.O. Box 310082
Applications can be sent on email: email@example.com
Closing date of receiving applications is Friday 5 August 2022. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Note: Loan Officers should have 2 years experience while Loan Officer Trainees should have no work experience.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.