2 Payroll Accountant
Jobs at:Trade Kings Limited
Deadline of this Job:
Tuesday, November 14 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, November 01 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Accurate and timeous processing of Employee’s Salaries and remittance of statutory returns such as Social Security (NAPSA), NHIMA and Income Tax on time to ensure compliance with the law.
Principle duties and Responsibilities:
• Calculate and process employee salaries and wages.
• Review and verify timesheets and attendance records.
• Process special payments for overtime, leaves and Gratuities.
• Prepare NAPSA, NHIMA and PAYE schedules and Submit returns of the same.
• Stay updated with tax laws and regulations to ensure compliance.
• Maintain accurate payroll records, including employee information, hours worked, and deductions.
• Prepare and generate payroll reports for management review.
• Ensure compliance with Labour laws, employment regulations, and company policies.
• Address payroll-related queries and concerns from employees.
• Collaborate with HR and finance departments to resolve payroll-related issues.
• Provide support during internal and external audits related to payroll.
• Utilize payroll software and tools to streamline payroll processes.
Technical Competencies and Skills:
• Analytical skills
• Attention to detail.
• Computer Literate in Microsoft Excel and ERP System
• Organized and ability to meet strict deadlines.
Education/Professional Qualification and experience:
• ZICA Diploma or ZICA Certificate with not less than 2 years’ experience in payroll processing using ERP system.
• Must have a valid ZICA membership certification.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.