2 Principal Internal Auditor
Jobs at:Road Development Agency (RDA)
Deadline of this Job:
02 September 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, August 17, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Road Development Agency (RDA) is a statutory body whose function is to plan, manage and coordinate the road network in the country. The Agency is responsible for care, maintenance and construction of public roads in Zambia. It also regulates the maximum permissible weights on roads, conducts studies for the development, maintenance and improvement of the road network, and reviews design standards and classification.
In order to implement this mandate, the RDA now wishes to fill up the following vacant positions:
Internal Audit and Risk Assurance Directorate
1. Principal Internal Auditor (2 Positions)
(i) Job Purpose
Reporting to the Senior Manager, the Principal Internal Auditor is responsible for planning and execution of routine and special audits including investigations.
(ii) Key Responsibilities and result areas
• Plan and execute all types of audits.
• Review the effectiveness of the risk management process.
• Review and appraise the soundness, adequacy, and application of accounting, financial, and other operating controls and promoting effective control at reasonable cost.
• Ascertain and evaluate compliance with established policies, plans, procedures and statutes and other Legal Covenants
• Ascertain and evaluate how the resources for the Agency are accounted for and safeguarded from losses of all kinds.
• Ensure that Financial Management and other operating information are accurate, reliable and timely.
• Ensure that adequate systems and controls are in place to prevent or detect frauds
(iii) Qualifications and Attributes:
• Grade Twelve (12) Certificate
• First degree or equivalent from a recognised institution;
• Full ACCA ,CIMA or CA plus five years’ experience;
• A member of ZICA/Institute of Internal Auditors.
• Must have a dynamic, pro-active approach with excellent communication skills;
• Must be Computer Literate.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested Zambian citizens should send applications and detailed Curriculum Vitae in a sealed envelope clearly stating the position applied for in the RDA to:
The Director & Chief Executive Officer
Road Development Agency
P.O. Box 50003
Fairley Road, Ridgeway,
Closing date for submission of applications is 2nd September 2022. Applications sent through email or fax will not be accepted. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted. Any form of lobbying will lead to automatic disqualification.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.