2 Private Banke (Commercial Bank)
Jobs at:Brilliance Executive Management Consultancy
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, May 12 2023
Date Posted: Tuesday, May 09 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Private Banker will be expected to proactively optimize a portfolio of banks’ Private Clients with the objective of addressing their financial needs and ensuring client profitability as well as retaining the client base. Achieve revenue targets by either growing a portfolio of existing clients (optimizing revenue opportunities) or by acquiring new clients and increasing the potential of the existing portfolio. Understand and market all Lending solutions within the banks’ Premier Clients’ offerings, develop relationships with clients, then provide banking services such as personal cash management, secured and unsecured credit, investment management, and banking mobile/interest services.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
1. Identifying potential new clients and working with them to build up a relationship with the goal of managing their wealth
2. Work with their clients to meet their financial needs and goals. They proactively advise and consult with the clients, explaining the types of financial services available, educating them about investment options and potential risks, and recommending investments.
3. Be well informed of market conditions and do plenty of research to determine good opportunities to meet private banking revenue goals. Keep current with market updates and financial news.
4. Maintain knowledge and understanding of appropriate legislation and regulations affecting banking and customer interaction to ensure that all transactions are legal.
5. Closely monitor the performance of client accounts, to ensure that the accounts are behaving positively and meeting client needs. And aware of both the client’s goals, income, and spending to manage the portfolio
6. Provide and track accurate and reliable sales statistics through the available sales planning and tracking tools.
7. Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements.
8. Track, control, and influence sales activities with the specific aim of achieving the contracted sales target
9. Maximize cross-sell opportunities through the identification of specialist advisory requirements (Wealth Management, Investments, and Portfolio Management)
10. Manage the growth of active customer Account Base to increase Client base and revenue and share of wallet
11. Manage and grow client relationships through disciplined portfolio management, and proactive client contact.
12. Ensure client retention and satisfaction levels driving consistently high client engagement (measured via the Net Promoter Score and internal customer service surveys).
13. Grow the client base through networking and building around the core capabilities of tailored lending to meet the client’s needs for liquidity, access to the world’s leading equity, fixed income and alternative investments, and a holistic approach to family wealth management
14. Proactively monitors client affairs and follows through with opportunities identified during discovery and financial planning
15. Relationship manage and grow long-term profitable client relationships
16. Acts as the client’s trusted advisor and provide them with the right solutions
17. Acts as an educator to provide clients with the required knowledge to make informed decisions
18. Manage own development to increase own competencies measured by the successful execution of personal development.
Required Skills and Competencies
1. Excellent Communications Skills
2. Excellent Problem-Solving Skills
3. Good Customer Service Skills
4. Be highly organized and efficient
5. Creating and Innovating Skills
6. Good Problem-Solving Skills
7. Detailed Oriented
8. Ability to Handle Stressful Situations.
Primary Areas of Accountability:
Qualifications and Experience
1. Degree in Banking and Finance, Business Administration, or Accountancy/Finance
2. Must have a minimum of 7-10 years of work experience as a Private Banker or Senior Branch Manager for a Prestige or Premier Branch
3. Strong understanding of banking and lending products.
4. Must have experience in understanding the financial needs of all types of clients
5. Excellent business development and marketing skills
6. Sound knowledge of Zambian Private Banking Trends
7. Ability to meet deadlines and manage expectations
8. Strong Leadership, Management & Customer Service Skills.
QUALIFIED FEMALES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY FOR THE ABOVE POSITION
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 84
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If you meet the hiring requirements for the position, please email your CV in Ms Word and Cover Letter clearly stating your salary expectations to: email@example.com & copy in firstname.lastname@example.org
that, all communications will be kept in the strictest of confidence.
If you do not receive communication within 30 days of the closing date
of the advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.
DO NOT SEND CERTIFICATES AT THIS STAGE
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.