Vacancy title: 2 Security Officer[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Public Administration, and Government , Category: Protective Services ]
Jobs at:Local Government Service Commission (LGSC)
Deadline of this Job:
31 August 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, August 16, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
SECURITY OFFICER (02) – SERENJE (01), MPULUNGU (01)
SALARY SCALE: LGSS/10
To coordinate the enforcement of by- laws and regulations in order to ensure secure safety of Council installations
(a) Minimum Secondary Education
Form V/Grade 12 School Certificate with Five (5) Credits or better
(b) Minimum Vocational/Professional Qualifications:
Certificate in Security Operations or Equivalent
(c) Minimum Relevant Pre-job Experience:
2 Years experience, working for the Local Authority will be added advantage
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
- All applicants must be Zambian Nationals with a Green National Registration Card.
- Aged between 18 to 45 years (Not applicable for In- Service applicants).
- Employees in the Local Government Service are encouraged to apply.
- Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Applicants are advised to apply for one position only and failure to abide will invalidate the applications.
- Applicants must belong to relevant Professional Bodies.
- All applications must be deposited to the Post Office as Registered Mail indicating clearly on the envelope the position applied for and the Council.
- All application letters should be sent through EMS Courier at the nearest post Office addressed to the Principal Officers of the Council where the vacancy is indicated.
- No applications will be accepted at the Local Government Service Commission.
- Only candidates who meet the minimum qualifications must apply.
Closing date for receiving applications is 31st August, 2022.
Only successful candidates will be communicated to.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.