Jobs at:National Prosecution Authority (NPA)
Deadline of this Job:
Monday, November 20 2023
Date Posted: Monday, November 06 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Main Job Purpose:
To supervise and undertake accounting activities in order to enhance accountability
Specific Duties and Requirements:
• Supervises effectively payroll inputs in order to facilitate payments of salaries and
• Supervises timely and accurately the maintenance of books of accounts in order to facilitate efficient storage and retrieval of information;
• Supervises and undertakes timely banking of revenue collections in order to safeguard public funds;
• Supervises effectively preparation of responses to audit queries in order to facilitate decision making;
• Supervises timely preparation of monthly expenditure statements in order to monitor levels of expenditure;
• Supervises and undertakes timely recoveries of loans and advances in order to facilitate repayments;
• Supervises timely preparation of financial reports in order to facilitate decision making;
• Supervises timely development of individual and unit work plan in order to monitor and evaluate Individual and Institutional performance; and
• Supervises effectively human and other resources in order to attain the objectives of the authority.
Qualifications and Work Experience
(a) Full Form V or Grade 12 School Certificate
(b) Bachelor of Accountancy, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent
(c) 3 years relevant post-qualification work experience in a busy finance office
(d) Member of Zambia Institute of Chartered Accountants (ZICA) or Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
Skills and Other Attributes
(a) Excellent oral and written skills
(b) Able to write comprehensive reports
(c) Able to communicate effectively in English
(d) Computer literate (excel)
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• Application letters accompanied with certified copies of Academic Certificates and Curriculum Vitae should be addressed to the Acting Chief Administrator electronically (ONLY) to firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business on 20th November, 2023 and should clearly indicate which position is being sought or applied for.
• NB: please note that only Short-listed candidates shall be contacted. Indicate on the
subject line of the email and scan and send a handwritten application letter.
• Application which do not have a handwritten letter and position indicated shall not be considered.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.