3 Accountants (Paid Internship)
Jobs at:Palmridge Properties Limited
Deadline of this Job:
Saturday, September 30 2023
Date Posted: Monday, September 25 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Palmridge Properties Ltd. is a registered limited company which was established in 2016 with its core business being developing, managing and selling of real property. As the company endeavors to increase its market share, we wish to hire three (3) Intern Accountants.
• The job requires proficiency in Sage 200 Accounting: Reciepting, Invoicing, Bank Reconciliations, Interpret Customer Ageing Analysis and Customer Accounts Statements.
• Certificate or Diploma in Accounting (preferably ACCA, CIMA, CA ZAMBIA)
• Must have excellent Microsoft Excel Skills.
• Must be able to work under minimum supervision.
• Must be able to work under pressure and beat deadlines.
• Must have good communication skills.
• Must have good time management skills.
Must be between 18 and 27 years of age.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
• ALL APPLICATIONS SHOULD BE SENT TO THE EMAIL ADDRESS PROVIDED BELOW AND SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO;
• The Human Resource
Palmridge Properties Ltd.
P.O Box 34166,
• To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.