Vacancy title: 3 Accounts Assistants[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Accounting , Category: Accounting & Finance ]
Jobs at:PKF Zambia Chartered Accountants
Deadline of this Job:
20 January 2023
Date Posted: Friday, January 13, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
PKF Zambia is part of PKF International global family of independent firms bound by a shared commitment to quality, integrity and the creation of clarity in a complex regulatory environment. We have offices in over 400 locations and we operate in more than 150 countries across 5 continents, and specialize in providing high-quality audit, accounting and tax, and advisory solutions to international and domestic organizations in all our markets.
Location: Livingstone Office
Roles and Responsibilities
• Has reasonable knowledge and application of IFRS for SMEs and IFRS.
• Applies technical knowledge while working on client assignments and is able to answer basic questions.
• Able to prepare financial statements under the supervision of the supervisor.
• Identifies when assistance is needed in finding a technical solution and reports any concerns to the team leader or supervisor.
• Demonstrates awareness of the professions and the Firm’s ethical guidelines.
• Analyze client’s statutory records such as VAT, PAYE, PACRA returns, etc., making sure that they are prepared in accordance with the law and that the client meets legal obligations.
Prepare timesheets documenting tasks done and time allocated to each task daily.
Qualifications and other requirements
• Must be a registered ZICA member
• At least a ZICA Licentiate holder or equivalent
• Knowledge of general ledger functions
• Hands-on experience with Microsoft Office i.e., Word and Excel
• Related work experience will be an added advantage
• Able to manage pressure to meet deadlines
• Able to work late hours were necessary
• Demonstrates understanding of the relationship between time, resource allocation, and the Firm’s profitability and productivity.
• Keeps accurate and effective records of own time.
• Completes own work within timescale and to budget.
• Able to work under minimal supervision
• Builds constructive relationships with other team members.
• Provides relevant feedback to the team leader or supervisor in a timely manner
• Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
We offer an opportunity for professional development in an international environment and for increasing your abilities and skills in various areas.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
The closing date for receipt of applications is Friday, 20th January 2023. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
The Human Resource Officer
PKF Zambia Chartered Accountants
Sackville House, Akapelwa Street
P.O. Box 60050
In the case of electronic applications, email email@example.com
Please send your application letter and other credentials as a single PDF and state the email subject as Accounts Assistant Application
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.