Jobs at:Jumbo Wholesalers Zambia
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, September 15 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, September 07 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Jumbo Wholesalers is looking for cashiers to join the team, the specifications include but not limited to:
Cash up accuracy
• Follow cash up procedure when opening and cashing up till
• Follow float procedure and ensure that you have signed for it
• Collate the totals of cheques, coupons, RD cheques received during the day and run up the cash register totals in denominations and methods of paymen, Send information to till supervisor for cash office.
• Ensure security procedure is followed with regard to bulk banking.
• Check and record totals of all denominations and methods of payment; ensure the correctness of postdated cheques and check for other errors on cheques as these cannot be banked
• Greet customers in a friendly manner, be polite, courteous and helpful at all times.
• Ensure full knowledge of store’s product offering
• Ensure sound knowledge of the store’s operational structure
• Respond to customer complaints with empathy and ensure the issue is resolved accurately in the shortest possible time. Escalate complex complaints to management
Shrinkage and breakage control
• Minimise shrinkage and breakages
• Demonstrate consistent application of internal policies and procedures
• Escalate identified problems to relevant manager
• Report suspicious occurrences or people to management and security personnel
• Handle stock carefully
• Speedy response to cashiers call for assistance
• Accurate codes provided to cashier
• Speedy response to customer requests for assistance.
• Ensure that accurate product codes are given to the cashier in a quick and efficient manner.
• Ensure that customer needs are met timeously and accurately
• More than 1 year of related experience in retail or wholesale business as a cashier
• Minimum Grade 12 or Equivalent
• Excellent interpersonal skills and customer orientation
• Attention to details and work under pressure
• Computer literate in MS office, MS out look
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent attention to detail & planning and organizing skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Ability to Work Without Supervision
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education:
Job application procedure
• If you have what it takes to join the winning wholesale and retail team, attach CV and Academic qualifications as one pdf document to Marilyn.Mulenga@Masscash.co.zm,
• Only shorlisted candidates will be contactes.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.