Vacancy title: 3 Chief Financial Officer (CFO)[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Human Services , Category: Accounting & Finance ]
Jobs at:Kestria Zambia (recruiting on behalf of a client)
Deadline of this Job:
Wednesday, April 05 2023
Date Posted:Wednesday, April 05 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We are a proud representative of Kestria, the world’s largest alliance of boutique executive search firms in Zambia. Kestria’s reach currently spans 40+ countries and 90+ cities and counting. What sets us apart is our shared entrepreneurial spirit and drive to deliver excellence in executive search. We assist clients to achieve their commercial objectives in the most effective and efficient way possible while maintaining the highest level of advisory.
Our client in the manufacturing and fertilizer production sector is seeking experienced professionals to fill the positions of Chief Financial Officer (3). The successful candidates will be part of a dynamic team and contribute to the overall growth and success of the company.
Responsibilities will include:
• Oversee the organization’s financial activities.
• Oversee the finance and accounting professionals who perform operational functions.
• Meeting revenue and earnings goals.
• Ensure adequate assessment and mitigation of risk, and compliance with applicable regulatory or other legal requirements.
• Allocate company funds accordingly to ensure each department can function at an optimal pace.
• Determine realistic goals and establish financial controls to maintain maximum productivity.
• Play a leadership role in potential merger and acquisition opportunities, including financial modeling, due diligence, and negotiations.
• Handling transactions, reports and other relevant documentation using accounting software.
• Must have a University Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or a related discipline. A Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
• Professional Qualification in ACCA , CIMA or equivalent.
• At least 7-10 years’ experience in a managerial position.
• Previous work in the manufacturing industry will be an added advantage.
• A fully paid-up Fellow Member of ZICA.
• Experience with pastel.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 84
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
If interested in this career opportunity, kindly indicate the position in the subject and send your CV, cover letter, copies of qualifications and names of three current referees to firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday 5th April, 2023 by 23:59 hours, Central African time. Kindly put the position you’re applying for in the email subject line.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.