Vacancy title: 3 Senior Accountant[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Professional Services , Category: Accounting & Finance ]
Jobs at:Kestria Zambia
Deadline of this Job:
Wednesday, April 05 2023
Date Posted:Wednesday, April 05 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Responsibilities will include:
• Internal accounting function.
• Supervising of staff and responsible for everything up until management accounts stage. Manage recons on all accounts.
• Overseeing Bookkeeper and Creditor Clerks.
• Preparing weekly cash flow forecast.
• Managing accounts receivable/payable.
• Annual budgets.
• Ensuring the company complies with legislation.
• Checking monthly payroll data to ensure accuracy and within budget allocation. Ensuring compliance with all Health and Safety Requirements, Policy, and Procedure.
• Must have a University Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or a related discipline. A Master's degree will be an added advantage.
• Professional Qualification in ACCA, CIMA or equivalent.
• At least Four (4) years of experience in accounting or finance.
• Previous work in the manufacturing industry will be an added advantage.
• A fully paid-up Associate Member of ZICA.
• Strong knowledge of accounting principles and practices.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Experience with pastel.
• Experience with cost accounting.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If interested in these career opportunities, kindly send your CV, cover letter, copies of qualifications and names of three current referees to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com and titamenji.Sakala@kestria.com by Wednesday 5th April, 2023 by 23:59 hours, Central African time. Kindly put the position you're applying for in the email subject line
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.