Jobs at:Zambia Revenue Authority
Deadline of this Job:
Monday, November 20 2023
Date Posted: Friday, November 17 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Reporting directly to the Cash Supervisor, the job holder will be responsible for collecting crossing fees, providing correct change and proof of payments to the clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Receiving and counting for the money to ensure that it is accurate
• Accounting for the received money and also banking of received money
• Issuing of receipts for funds received
• Charging and collecting appropriate fees as per ticket and entry voucher concerned
• Providing clients with correct change and documentation for their transactions o Providing a warm and conducive environment to encourage good customer relations
• Keeping register area neat and stocked with necessary supplies
• Grade Twelve School Certificate or General Certificate of Education (GCE) Equivalent;
• Minimum Certificate in Accountancy or any related field.
• Minimum of two (2) years' work experience in a similar busy environment 1 year of which must be in a similar environment
Other Skills and Attributes
• Ability to communicate effectively, patiently and courteously.
• e Ability to handle multiple activities or interruptions at once and to work positively and effectively within a team or self-directed model.
• Ability to communicate effectively with diverse, and sometimes irate, individuals and to handle calmly and efficiently situations ranging from routine to emergency.
• Attention to detail and accuracy
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
Only candidates who meet the above role specifications and competencies should apply enclosing their detailed CVs. Note that details of town of residence, contact phone numbers/email addresses, Date of birth, NRC Numbers, three work related referees with their contact numbers and email addresses must be included in your application.
Kindly ensure that you attach only relevant photocopies of your academic/professional qualifications and copy of NRC. Daytime and reachable telephone and/or mobile numbers/ Email addresses for should
Hard copy applications should reach the undersigned not later than Monday, 20th November, 2023
The Human Resource Officer
Zambia Revenue Authority VTMS
Kasumbalesa Border Post KASUMBALESA
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.