68 Data Entry Clerks
Jobs at:John Snow Health Zambia Limited
Deadline of this Job:
Monday, December 04 2023
Date Posted: Monday, November 20 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
1. Roles Purpose:
JSH seeks reliable and highly experienced candidates for the position of Data Entry Clerks (CBV’s) to conduct backlog data entry onto the KP, ART and PREP modules of records of clients who have been served prior to the functionality of the mentioned modules (eRIMS modules – KP, PrEP and ART).
2. Activities, level of effort and timing
The total number of data entry clerks for Lusaka, Kapiri Mposhi, Kabwe, Kasama and Nakonde will be 68 in total. The data entry clerks will be supported by, and report to, DepiCC Strategic Information Coordinators.
• All client information documented on files and reflected on eRIMS.
• All PrEP initiations (and subsequent follow up visits) documented on file and reflected on eRIMS
3. Education, Experience, Knowledge, Skills and Behaviors:
• Grade 12 certificate, higher qualifications an added advantage
• Experience in working with Key Populations will be an added advantage
• Have experience in data entry including having worked with digital health platforms
• Should be a resident in the district where position is vacant.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education:
Job application procedure
• To apply for the above position, please complete the application form available on the following link. Applicants must submit a cover letter and CV with three traceable references, full addresses and contact information via the application form by November 23, 2023, 12:00hrs. Applicants should be a resident in the district where position is vacant. No telephone inquiries. Please note that applications not meeting the above application guidelines will not be considered. Finalists will be contacted within 3 weeks of the closing date.
1. Data Entry Clerks – link
• John Snow Health Zambia, Limited is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer committed to workplace diversity. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to age, race, color, national origin, ancestry, creed, religion, gender, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, sexual preference, genetic information, political affiliation, or military status (special disabled veterans or veteran status) in any employment decision.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.