Vacancy title: 8 Inspector – Import Quality Monitoring[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Professional Services , Category: Admin & Office ]
Jobs at:Zambia Compulsory Standards Agency (ZCSA)
Deadline of this Job:
10 October 2022
Date Posted: Friday, September 23, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Zambia Compulsory Standards Agency (ZCSA) is a body corporate created by the Compulsory Standards Act No. 3 of 2017 whose mandate is to inter alia administer, maintain and ensure compliance with compulsory standards.
The Zambia Compulsory Standards Agency wishes to invite suitably qualified and experienced individuals to fill the vacant positions of Head of Communications, Internal Auditor, Inspector, Administrative Assistant, Accounts Assistant, Driver and Office Assistant.
INSPECTOR-IMPORT QUALITY MONITORING ZCS 05 x8 (Kazungula 04, Chirundu 02, Mwami 01 and Chanida 01)
• Coordinates effectively, import inspections in order to ensure foreign manufactured products comply with compulsory standards.
• Coordinates effectively, market surveillances in order to ensure continued post-market compliance with compulsory standards
• Coordinates effectively, the updating of the database in order to facilitate storage retrieval and processing of information
• Coordinates effectively, investigation on consumer complaints in order to address the risks and recommend remedial measures
• Coordinates timely development of individual work plans and implementation of the Annual Performance Appraisal System (APAS) in order to monitor, evaluate and enhance performance
B. QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND PERSONALATTRIBUTES
• Full Grade 12 School Certificate or its equivalent
• Degree in Science or Engineering or its equivalent
• 3 years work experience
• Valid Driver’s License will be an added advantage
• Able to write a technical report
• Able to communicate fluently in English
• Analytical skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Computer Literate
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If you feel you have the necessary qualifications and personal attributes for the job, please send your application letter together with copies of education and professional certificates and a detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) by 10 October, 2022 the address below.
The Manager – Human Resource and Administration
Zambia Compulsory Standards Agency
Sefalana House, Stand No. 5032
Great North Road
P.O Box 31302
Indicate the position applied for the on the envelope
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.