9 Loan Consultants
Jobs at:Whence Financial Services
Deadline of this Job:
31 July 2023
Date Posted: Tuesday, July 18, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The following will be your key responsibilities.
• Scout, market, engage potential clients.
• Build own clientele.
• Perform initial appraisals and evaluation of loan applicants by thoroughly examining their applications.
• Assess creditworthiness through background checks and vetting loan applicants to establish eligibility to get credit facilities.
• Cultivate trustworthy referral networks with existing clients.
• Suggest alternate channels to sell Whence Services.
• Forge trust based relationships and enhance customer satisfaction.
• Work within established regulations and adhere to all legal requirements at all times.
• Full grade 12 Certificate with credits or above in both English and Mathematics.
• Tertiary education with a minimum of a certificate in any given field.
• A good grasp of Microsoft packages i.e. Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work under minimum supervision.
• Must have the mettle to meet tight deadlines and exhibit calmness and composure under pressure.
• Experience in any industry is an added advantage.
• Must be at least twenty (20) years or above.
APPLICANTS ARE REQUIRED TO WRITE AN ESSAY ABOUT ANY ONE OF THE FOLLOWING;
• Away from academics, what have you personally or professionally achieved against the odds that makes you proud of yourself?
• Write about a time you personally intervened in a situation, either at group, family, institution or organizational level to avert making serious losses, damage or a major adverse outcome.
• Write about a moment you needed to show resilience of character to overcome a major huddle or achieve your objectives by sticking to your position and achieved the required results.
• Write about a transformational product, service or proposal you made at your workplace, or business that completely transformed your organisation.
• Your typed essay should not exceed 400 words.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education:
Job application procedure
Interested candidates can send their applications via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please take note that the subject of your email should be Luanshya Branch.
All physical applications should go to;
Zamtel Building, Ground floor, Suite 01.
Luanshya, Copperbelt Province.
Please note that applications submitted after 31st July, 2023 will not be considered. Local residents are encouraged to apply.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.