ATM Custodian Lusaka
Jobs at:Armaguard Security Limited
Deadline of this Job:
Tuesday, October 31 2023
Date Posted: Friday, October 13 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Armaguard Security Limited is seeking for suitably qualified and experienced members of the public to fill the vacant positions of ATM Custodians in the following Provinces;
• Ensure that the ATM terminals are correctly stocked with cash and stationery ( as per order instruction)
• Maintain close liaison with control centre to ensure that equipment problems are dealt with promptly.
• Ensure that potential faults that could cause equipment to malfunction are identified and resolved timeously
• Ensure that all ATM terminal cubicles are kept clean and maintained in good condition.
• Control ATM cash according to laid down instructions (ATM, bags or canisters must be sealed)
• Balance cash at required intervals (add or top up)
• Ensure correct process has been followed and correct details entered on the ATM (system)
• Obtain slips for every replenishment
• Report no service or change in service
• Report and action differences in ATM cash promptly (daily or as and when required/instructed)
• Ensure that Atm cash is safeguarded against unnecessary and preventable loss (at all times)
• Action ATM reports as listed on the duty list promptly in terms of laid down instructions.
• Ensure ATM slips are controlled and delivered to the cash centre
• Reconcile ATM cash daily (same day) as per laid down procedure
• Not allow to leave premises if not in balance
Qualifications and Skills
• Full grade 12 certificate with 5 credits or better in Mathematics and English
• A minimum of Diploma in Business Administration, Accounts, ACCA, and any related field, a degree in a business related field will an added advantage
• Must have a minimum of 3 years work experience in a cash related field
• Time management skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to work under pressure
• Good communications and customer relations
• Valid driver’s licence is an added advantage
• Clean criminal and credit reference bureau
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
• Interested candidates who meet the above requirements must submit HARD COPIES of their Application letter clearly stating in your application letter the PROVINCE in which you are applying, CV, NRC copy and Qualifications at ARMAGUARD SECURITY LIMITED PLOT NO. 730/731 CHACHACHA ROAD, LUSAKA.
Application should be addressed to:
• The Group Human Resource Manager
Armaguard Security Limited
Cha Cha Cha Road
P.O Box 30179
• Closing date of receiving applications will be 31 October 2023.
• Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.