Account Inspector/Driver Mansa
Jobs at:FurnCity Zambia
Deadline of this Job:
Monday, November 20 2023
Date Posted: Monday, November 06 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Corporate Structural Relationship:
• Directly responsible to the Manager and Credit Manager and shall take instructions from them.
• From the nature of his work he will work in close liaison with the Assistant Manager. From time to time he will also take instructions, relating to his work, from this staff member.
• Indirectly accountable to the Regional Director/Regional General Manager, Area Manager, Regional Credit Manager and Divisional Credit Manager.
• If requested, assisting sister branches with special assignments.
Job Description (included, but not limited to):
• Must have a valid driver’s licence.
• The Accounts Inspector will be supplied with his own transport (a bakkie, car or motorbike where applicable). If his vehicle is not available, he will rely on transport available irrespective of what the reason.
• He will keep his transport in good condition at all times and make sure that his vehicle is always in a roadworthy condition. All irregularities regarding his vehicle are to be reported immediately upon arrival at the shop to the Manager, Credit Manager or Assistant Manager.
• To liaise with the Credit Manager and Assistant Manager when planning normal services on his vehicle.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education:
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.