Vacancy title: Account Intern[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Transportation, Distribution, and Logistics , Category: Accounting & Finance ]
Jobs at:Buttress Travel and Tours
Deadline of this Job:
16 February 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, February 15, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We are searching for a motivated Accounts Intern who is an excellent multitasker with exceptional communication and time management skills. Accounts Intern can expect to assist the Accounting department with data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting with audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with good bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounts Intern, you should have an understanding of basic Accounting principles and proficiency with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Sage One and Google Workspace (G Suit). You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
Accounting Intern Responsibilities:
• Providing support to the Accounting Department.
• Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, processing the mail, etc.
• Handling communications with clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
• Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
• Preparing financial reports.
• Assisting with audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
Accounting Intern Requirements:
• Minimum of a Diploma in ACCA, ZICA, CIMA.
• 1 Year work experience preferably in the Travel or Hospitality industry.
• Driver’s License is required.
• Proficiency with computers and Sageone Accounting software.
• Familiar with Microsoft office (Excel) and Google Workspace (G Suit).
• Exceptional time management and verbal and written communication skills.
• Familiarity with basic accounting principles.
• Professional manner and a strong ethical code.
• Ability to multitask and remain motivated and positive.
• Commitment to working efficiently and accurately.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
Qualified candidates can email their CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org before 16th of February 2023.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.