Deadline of this Job:
Saturday, October 21 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, October 05 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
About this opportunity
• We are now looking for an Account Manager to secure short and long-term profitable business for Ericsson through proactive business development based on fundamental understanding of the customers’ business, operations and objectives. Actively manage and mobilize internal resources to deliver efficient and effective end to end solutions allowing seamless transition from sales to operations. Develop both internal and external relation/s in order to actively contribute to making customers and Ericsson successful. This job role could be focused on selling a specific part of the portfolio, a specific part of the customer’s business/technology area and/or geography.
What you will do
• Be responsible to maximize customer relationships and loyalty.
• Be expected to create sales opportunities that will generate profitability sales.
• Oversee optimization of the account team’s performance and to enable seamless transition to operations
What you will bring
• Bachelor of Business Administration, Master of Science or similar
• Min 5 years of experience of relationship sales and 5 years from the ICT industry
• Domain experience: Networks
• Consultative selling skills and commercial understanding
• You will need to have customer and market insights as well as negotiation skills
• Leadership experience
• Innovative and creative
• Social ability and interpersonal skills
• Intellectual ability and critical thinking
• Accountable and committed with a passion to win
• Perseverant and result oriented
Why join Ericsson?
• At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.