Deadline of this Job:
30 June 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, June 16, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider, committed to creating maximum value for telecom camers, enterprises and consumers by providing competitive ICT solutions and services Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries, sensing more than one third of the world’s population. Huawei’s vision is to bring digital to every person, home and organization for a fully connected, intelligent world,
Huawei Technologies Zambia Limited invites suitable candidates to fill the following positions
Account Manager -1 position
• Follow up the F2F process of customer relationship development and project implementation and ensure achievement of market, sales and collection targets of the account department as well as improvement of Customer relationship
• Be able to understand and guide customer requirements. Be able to gain insight into customer pain points and requirements, electively present solutions, influence customer decision-making and guide customers willingness to purchase
• Have the ability to build and improve high-level customer relationships, should successfully establish exclusive customer relationships and influence the decision-making chain. Guide and assist in the proper handling of negative events
• Determine market objectives and strategies by organizing comprehensive market analysis industry, customer, competition, Huawei, and opportunity and participate in developing and implementing the customer relationship plan.
• Have the capability of building and improving middle and junior-level customer relationships. Provide positive feedback internally, Provide customer project competition information
• Be able to understand and gain insight into customer pain points and requirements, and effectively present solutions
• Act as the project organizer or core member, collect information and coordinate resources at relevant levels and be able to participate in and complete most project expansion tasks
• Participate in the development of negotiation strategies and assist in improving contract clauses
• Have at least two years experience in customer management and sales.
• Have some knowledge of sales project operations
• Bachelor’s Degree in Sales and Marieting, Telecommunications Engineering or Electronics Engineering is preferred
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested candidates who should have fully meet the above qualifying criteria should email their detailed curriculum vitae with a cover-note application to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 30 June 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.