Jobs at:Ignited BrandZ
Deadline of this Job:
06 May 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, May 05, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Ignited BrandZ is an ROI driven agency that offers Business Solutions including Retail Data & Consumer Insights, Integrated Shopper & Retail Marketing and Field & Channel Marketing
We are looking for a dynamic individual who is passionate, creative, well organized with strong people management skill to join the team as an Account Manager. The candidate should have an eye for detail from planning, production, execution and reporting. The right candidate should have experience in events, retail, instore promotions, roadshows and digital marketing.
The Account Manager will be responsible for:
• The development, planning, execution and smooth running of projects
• Organizing and manage the production of the campaigns’ branding, marketing and advertising elements
• Developing and managing project plans
• Developing, creating and implementing the tasks given by the Senior Account Manager
• Coordinating activities such as industry and product research, participating in strategy sessions, copywriting, editing and proof-reading content.
• Managing the execution of all activities ensuring flawless execution
• Recruitment and management of Interns, Promoters and Regional Supervisors
• Drafting contact reports after each meeting
• Drafting campaign reports
• Responsible for inventory management of product, campaign elements and giveaways.
• Booking of activation sites – store, mall and event bookings
Preferred Qualifications : Diploma/Degree in Marketing, Communication, Project Management or similar
Added advantage: Honours degree
Key competencies and skills:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills/interpersonal skills – able to deal with superiors and suppliers
• A high level of attention to detail
• Ability to work effectively and efficiently within a team and independently
• Creative and logical
• Great admin
• Knowledge of digital media and PR
• Self-driven and Self-confident
• Works professionally even under stress
• Results-orientated and Profit /performance driven
• Open to continuous learning
• Proactive and has entrepreneurial skills
• Committed, mature, motivated
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply, email your CV only to firstname.lastname@example.org before 17:00hrs on Friday 6th May, 2022
Duration: 2 months
Note: The successful candidate will be required to begin immediately.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.