Vacancy title: Account Manager[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Information Technology , Category: Accounting & Finance ]
Jobs at:SPENN Technology
Deadline of this Job:
18 November 2022
Date Posted: Friday, November 04, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
As an Account manager you are the point of contact of our clients and here to manage the portfolio of SPENN Business accounts to achieve long-term success, develop positive relationships, handle customers’ needs and generate new sales. As an Account manager, you should work to satisfy customers’ needs and requests, analyze potential options for cooperation, respond to their queries promptly, and aspire to deliver a positive customer experience. You should have excellent communication and sales skills and be customer service oriented.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Daily duties and responsibilities that are naturally associated with the position include, but are not limited to:
• Act as the point of contact and handle customers’ individual needs
• Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks
• Possess strong knowledge of SPENN products and services to identify customer needs
• Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success
• Provide onboarding and training to (new) clients
• Explain the policies of the company to our customers
• Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
• Use database, CRM and other software to maintain an accurate record of all sales, scheduled customer appointments, and customer demands, needs and preferences.
• Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner
• Use product knowledge to showcase the solutions our company can offer to prospects
• Informing management of possible product improvements and changes to ensure that company products meet current market needs.
• Attend training to stay up to date with the specifications of new products and services
• Keep abreast and report on best practices market conditions, competitive activities, advertising, and promotional trends.
• Perform any other Sales & Marketing related activities depending on company needs.
• Continuously improve through feedback
The goals of this position are:
• Maintaining good relations with SPENN Business clients to keep an active and committed client portfolio.
• Increase new sales by cross-selling and upselling of SPENN Business clients
• Increase monthly recurring revenue of SPENN Business clients
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
In all areas of responsibility we ask you to apply personal ethics, honesty, initiative, flexibility, responsibility and confidentiality. Possess an enthusiastic, energetic, self-motivated, and detail-oriented approach towards work and all work projects.
• Previous customer service/sales experience in a call center environment preferred.
• Knowledge of MS Office
• Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices
• Excellent time management and multitasking skills.
• Excellent selling and communication skills
• Analytic and strategic thinking
• Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
• Fluent in English and Nyanja (speaking and writing)
SALARY AND BENEFITS
Private medical insurance
The Account manager works with the Sales representative within the team and the department’s KYC and Customer Service on a regular basis. Activities of the job are partly office-based and partly field based at our clients.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.