Jobs at:TBWA Altitude
Deadline of this Job:
15 January 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, January 04, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Disruption Company
As an Account Manager you are primarily responsible for the management of relationships with your client and the agency. As the senior point of contact for an agency’s customers, the account manager also co-ordinates the resources needed to service projects, builds strategic operational plans and balances the expectations of clients with the execution of creative work. Often, you will be expected to plan campaigns and successfully develop business accounts creatively and financially, while playing a positive role in an agency’s new business program.
• Taking a lead in clients’ marketing and advertising strategies
• Leading a team to provide the utmost level of client service
• Liaising with clients at a senior level on a day-to-day basis
• Promoting the expansion of business with existing clients
• Working with other senior managers to generate new accounts
• Completing projects to a specific schedule and within an agreed budget
• Using your skills to push clients, and the agency, creatively and strategically
• You may also be called upon for your input on the agency’s existing and potential clients.
• Any other tasks relevant to your skills
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.