Jobs at:Sunda Industrial Zambia
Deadline of this Job:
20 February 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, February 17, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Prepare the tax invoice for customers and record the date on excel.
• Checking breakages, filling reports and posting in the system.
• Write the checks for payment, record the checks that need to be deposited into bank.
• Reconciliation of bank statements.
• Clearing IOU in sap, Posting and Clearing invoices in sap.
• Complete other tasks arranged by the department manager.
Education and Work experience
• Bachelors degree in finance or accounting.
• 1 year experience or more, good fresh graduates can also apply.
• Must have great attention to detail.
• Able to work in a fast paced environment.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should forward their soft copy applications and updated curriculum vitae to the email provided.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.