Accountant – Accounts Receivable
Jobs at:Bulk Mining Explosives Zambia Limited
Deadline of this Job:
Monday, July 17 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, July 13 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Bulk Mining Explosives (BME) is one of the leading manufacturers and distributors of explosive products and services to the mining industry in Africa. With over 30 years’ experience on the African continent, we currently operate in South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Mali, Swaziland, Sierra Leone, Mauritania, Malawi, Senegal, Burkina Faso, Zambia, Angola, Mozambique, Australia, Asia, Canada and the DRC. We pride ourselves in providing high quality explosives products with an excellent support service to all our clients.
• BME Zambia Ltd is looking for a competent, passionate, and results-driven professional to fill the following role:
Key Performance Areas
• Raising Sales orders in the financial management system.
• Processing of sales invoices, generating and sending invoices as well as statements to clients.
• Ensuring that all customers’ accounts are reconciled monthly, and sales only made to customers as per agreed terms.
• Ensuring that all new customers are supplied with the full registration documents and are onboarded timely on the System.
• Liaising with Magazine Masters to ensure that all sales related queries are resolved timely.
• Ensuring that sales are only made to customers with a valid blasting permit.
• Ensuring that Back Order Management is adhered to for all customers and that customer orders are in line with approved/agreed product prices.
• Ensuring that all customer payments are made through the agreed mode of payment.
• Reviewing Accounts receivables aging to ensure compliance.
• Ensuring that Intercompany Invoices are matched in the System.
• Safety conscious
• Attention to detail
• Accountability, honesty, integrity and ethical conduct
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Organisational skills
• Effective management of pressure
• Strong decision – making skills
• Full grade 12 certificate or its equivalent
• Degree in Accountancy or professional qualification such as ACCA, CIMA and CA Level 2.
• Must be a member of ZICA.
• Sound knowledge of Zambian Tax Regulations
• Minimum of 3 years of work experience.
• Computer literacy
• SADC driver’s license Class C
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• If you meet the above qualifications and experience, apply to the undersigned, enclosing your detailed CV, copies of your certificates, and citing 3 traceable references, not later than Monday, 17th July, 2023.
• The Senior Human Resource Business Partner – Zambia
• Bulk Mining Explosives, Zambia Limited
• Regional Office
• Plot No. 39154/M Mwinilunga Road
• Kimiteto Area
• Email: Patrick.Nalumino@bme.co.za
• Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.