Accountant / AR Accountant
Jobs at:RDO Equipment Africa
Deadline of this Job:
17 April 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, March 31, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
RDO Zambia invites applications from suitably qualified professionals to fill the position of Accountant / AR Accountant. An Accountant helps businesses make critical financial decisions by collecting debts from our clients, tracking credits, and effectively managing the company’s finances. They are responsible for reconciling bank statements, and ensuring financial records are accurate throughout the year.
• Complying with all company and statutory accounting and financial regulations.
• Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
• Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
• Presenting data to managers, and other entities.
• Maintaining accurate financial records.
• Performing audits and resolving discrepancies.
• Experience with SAGE
• Implementation of Standard Office Procedures and ensure that internal controls and procedures are followed & enhanced.
• Monitoring and managing Cash Flow.
• Reconciling Client statements
• Reconciling accounts payable and receivables
• Handling monthly, quarterly and annual closings
Skills & Experience Required
• Self – motivated
• Honest and person of integrity
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Very good in Communication and interpersonal skills
• Problem-solving skills
• High level of numeracy
• Attention to details
• Accuracy and efficiency
• Full Grade Twelve (12) Certificate.
• Diploma / Degree in Accountancy or equivalent.
• Full professional qualification such as CA Zambia/CIMA/ ACCA.
• Must be a registered member of the Zambia Institute of Chartered Accountants (ZICA).
• Minimum of two (2) experience, working in the same company.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
Only those who will meet our qualifications will be contacted. You can send your Curriculum Vitae (CV) to email@example.com.
Closing date for the receipt of applications is 17th April 2022.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.