Jobs at:Agrifocus Zambia Limited
Deadline of this Job:
Thursday, October 05 2023
Date Posted: Saturday, September 23 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• This is a position for a trustworthy person who will work efficiently without sacrificing accuracy.This position entails working with large amounts of numerical data,handling of multiple tasks,with deadlines and providing transparent and complete reports to the senior accountant.The position requires a person with a firm grasp of accounting and financial practices & regulations & possession of strong computer,verbal, & written communication skills.
• The accountant payables will be will work closely with other personnel in the process of day to day book keeping.
1. Process accounts & outgoing payments in compliance with financial policies & procedures
2. Perform day to day financial transactions ,including verifying ,classifying, computing ,posting and recording accounts payables data.
3. Reconcile the accounts payables ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
4. Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts payable status monthly.
5. Verify discrepancies and resolve suppliers billing issues.
• Full Grade 12 certificate with at least with at least 5 ‘O ‘levels including Mathematics & English
• Bachelor of Accountancy or ACCA II,CIMA II,ZICA II OR equivalent
• At least 3 years relevant experience in a payables function
• Use of sage pastel evolution is an added advantage
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.