Accountant - Stock Control (FMCG)
Jobs at:Brilliance Executive Management Consultancy
Deadline of this Job:
09 May 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, April 26, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Accountant- Stock Control will be responsible for providing overall direction and support in the implementation of purchasing activities and Stock management in the warehouse. Prepare monthly plant cost reporting actual production, cost analysis vs. budget figures, variance analysis (price, efficiency, volume & other) & Company income statement (finance -operations).
Summary of Key Responsibilities;
• Prepare monthly account reconciliations Maintaining and reconciling fixed assets schedules
• Negotiate payment terms with key accounts
• Support OPS team by submitting commitment requests, CAPEX monitoring, financial project control and administration.
• Supervise warehouse operations
• Coordinate staff to handle work directives in a timely manner.
• Schedule and review inventory accuracy.
• Put controls in place and ensure that proper operational processes are followed.
• Managing Register movement and reclassifying products.
• Processing Stocks after Stock count
• Work closely with the legal team to follow up on over-due debt
• Facilitate and complete monthly credit account close procedures
• Analyze revenues, commissions and expenses to ensure they are recorded appropriately on a monthly basis
• Analyze financial information and summarize financial status
• Preparing the budget in accordance and coordination with the various departments.
• Analyzing post-paid accounts status
• Prepare and present reports that reflect audit results and document the process
Skills and Attributes
• Pays attention to detail
• Multi skilled
• Good interpersonal communications skills
• Team Player
Qualifications and Experience
• Full or Finalist of ACCA/CIMA/ CA Zambia
• Must have a least a minimum of 5+ years of experience in Stock Accounting, Reporting, Costing and Inventory Management
• Must have good experience with stock management and use of Hyperion
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of inventory management will be an advantage.
• Excellent analytical skills with an eye for detail to perform variance analyses
• Must be a member of ZICA
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Job application procedure
If you meet the minimum hiring requirements for the above position, please email your CV and Cover letter clearly stating your salary expectations to : firstname.lastname@example.org and copy in email@example.com
Note that, all communications will be kept in the strictest of confidence. If you do not receive communication within 21 days of the closing date of the advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.