Accountant and HR intern
Jobs at:Mark Arnold Electrical Engineering Limited
Deadline of this Job:
29 April 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, April 28, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We are looking for an HR Intern to perform various administrative tasks and support our HR department’s daily activities.
HR Intern responsibilities include updating our employee records with new hire information, screening resumes and scheduling interviews. If you’re interested in kickstarting your career in HR and getting a closer look of how our company approaches payroll, recruiting and employee development, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will assist in organizing and coordinating our HR policies and procedures.
• Update our internal databases with new employee information, including contact details and employment forms
• Gather payroll data like leaves, working hours and bank accounts
• Screen resumes and application forms
• Schedule and confirm interviews with candidates
• Post, update and remove job ads from job boards, careers pages and social networks
• Prepare HR-related reports as needed (like training budgets by department)
• Address employee queries about benefits (like number of remaining vacation days)
• Review and distribute company policies in digital formats or hard copies
• Participate in organizing company events and careers days
• Requirements and skills
• Experience as a Staff Assistant or similar junior HR role is a plus
• Familiarity with HRIS, ATS and resume databases
• Experience with MS Office
• Good understanding of full-cycle recruiting
• Basic knowledge of labor legislation
• Organizational skills
• Certificate or diploma in Human Resources Management or similar field
• Accounting Intern Job Brief
• We are looking for a driven Accounting Intern with a basic understanding of GAAP and financial principles and terms who is ready for an immersive, real-world experience. Under the supervision of our staff, the Accounting Intern can expect to participate in the preparation of journal entries and financial reports, analyze actual financial data, learn more about bookkeeping software, and assist with other accounting activities. You should be a motivated team player who can maintain efficiency and accuracy when multitasking.
• To be a strong candidate for an Accounting Internship, you should possess an understanding of accounting and financial principles and a positive attitude. You should be collaborative, trustworthy, receptive to feedback, and eager to learn.
• Accounting Intern Responsibilities:
• Shadowing members of the Accounting department as they perform their duties.
• Assisting with research, filing, data entry, and recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records.
• Preparing financial reports, such as balance sheets and income statements, invoices, and other documents.
• Working with bookkeeping software.
• Handling sensitive or confidential information with honesty and integrity.
• Learning how to work as part of the Accounting team to compile and analyze data, track information, and support the company or clients.
• Taking on additional tasks or projects to learn more about accounting and office operations.
• Accounting Intern Requirements:
• Must be a recent graduate or actively working towards one
• Satisfactory completion of introductory accounting courses and a basic understanding of accounting and financial principles.
• Aptitude for math, proficiency with computers.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• High level of efficiency, accuracy, and responsibility.
• Motivation and a strong desire to take on new challenges and learn as much as possible.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Kindly state clearly in the subject line what position you are applying for.
Send your applications including all your qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date is 29/04/2022.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.