Jobs at:A Private Company
Deadline of this Job:
16 July 2022
Date Posted: Monday, July 11, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
A newly registered local entity is seeking for the services of an Accountant and Fleet Management Officer join the team. The candidate should possess the attributes, skills and qualifications indicated below;
• Ensure adherence to legal obligations with ZRA, NHIMA, NAPSA, WCCB by submitting all returns and payments before deadlines.
• Ensure accruals are properly accounted for as per accounting standards.
• Update and reconcile petty cash monthly
• Preparation of year-end statutory financial statements
• Prepare and manage payroll.
• Manage and reconcile General ledger, Accounts Receivables and Payables.
• Ensure proper filing of all financial documents and vouchers
• Data capturing
• Perform reconciliations of all bank accounts on a monthly basis
• Any other duties as assigned by supervisor
This job is particularly suitable for candidates who meet the following minimum requirements:
3.0 Required Skills and Competences
• Full Grade 12 Certificate with Six (6) Credits.
• ACCA/CIMA/CA Zambia or equivalent
• At least 2 years relevant work experience
• Strong accounting skills and experience, including management of the general ledger, journal entries, payroll, payables and financial reporting.
• Good management and negotiating skills with knowledge of computer accounting packages and national tax regulations.
• Ability to work independently
• Well established negotiation skills
• Attention to detail, Strong numerical skills & analytical mind
• Extremely vigilant and innovative
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
All eligible applicants should email the cover letters and C. V’s to email@example.com.
Applications close on the 16th of July 2022
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.