Jobs at:Akaliko Global
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, November 24 2023
Date Posted: Friday, November 10 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• We invite applications from suitably qualified and innovative individuals to take up the position of Accountant to be based in Ndola.
• The successful candidate will be required to perform range of accounting activities to facilitate accountability. This role will be reporting to the Chief Finance Officer.
.Prepare monthly, annual management accounts timeously.
· Preparation of annual financial statements and statutory reporting.
· Prepare financial forecast and budget.
· Ensure inter-company balances are duly reconciled.
· Bank reconciliations on a monthly basis in Pastel
· Sub-ledgers to General ledger reconciliations on monthly basis
· Prepare foreign exchange reconciliations, classifications and impact on results.
· Accounting for Imports and Exports of goods.
· Ensure compliance to all finance policies which includes;
· Fixed Asset Policy
· Procurement Policy.
· Variance Analysis: comparing actual costs with budgeted or standard costs.
· Tracking and determining actual cost to production.
· Inventory count and valuation.
· Costing System Maintenance: updating and ensuring accuracy of cost allocation methods.
· Manage all VAT, Tax and statutory submissions, payments and reconciliations.
· Ensure compliance to Tax Policy.
· Engage with tax authorities.
· Prepare cashflow budgets.
· Monitoring and tracking of budgetary expenditures.
· Organize internal and external audits.
· Engage with internal and external stakeholders.
To be Successful in this role, you will be required to have;
· Grade 12 Full Certificate
· Full Zica Qualified
· French speaking is an advantage
· Minimum of 2 years work experience
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
• If you have the relevant experience and skills as indicated above send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Closing date 16th November, 2023.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.