Jobs at:Aller Aqua Zambia Limited
Deadline of this Job:
Tuesday, October 24 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 11 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Accountant will be responsible for managing financial transactions, maintaining accurate records and providing insights to support informed decision-making.
• Maintaining and reconciling financial records, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, and general ledger.
• Preparing financial statements, reports, and budgets for management review.
• Assisting in the month-end and year-end closing process.
Analyzing financial data to identify trends, discrepancies, and opportunities for improvement.
• Ensuring compliance with all statutory regulations.
Supporting the audit process by preparing audit documentation.
• Collaborating with cross-functional teams to provide financial insights and support decision-making.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
• Full Grade Twelve School Certificate (GCE).
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or final stage of any of the following professional courses – ZICA, ACCA or CIMA.
• At least (3) years’ work experience in a busy finance office.
• Strong knowledge of accounting principles, financial reporting, and tax regulations.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
• External audit experience will be an added advantage.
• Member of the ZICA.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• Candidates meeting these requirements should apply to the Human Resource Manager at email@example.com enclosing a cover letter and their detailed resume by 17th October 2023.
• Aller Aqua Zambia (L) is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and inclusion in the workplace and encourage all qualified individuals to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest, but only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.