Jobs at:Auxiliary Management Services Limited
Deadline of this Job:
15 July 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, July 12, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Our Client who is Zambia’s Leading Air Conditioning & Refrigeration of Elevators and Escalators, seeks to employ a suitably qualified ACCOUNTANT who will be reporting to the Managing Director.
To participate in the maintenance of proper financial and accounting records and generation of various reports.
Statement of main duties
• Strict adherence to Financial reporting deadlines for both local management reporting and for reporting to the overseas shareholders.
• Responsible for the proper administration of the Company’s Secretarial matters
• Prepare full set of Financial Statements (Monthly, Quarterly and Annually)
• Monitoring the integrated Financial accounting system.
• Prepare Budget – implement Budget and monitor budgetary allocation and control
• Analyze revenue and expenditure trends and recommend appropriate budget level and ensure expenditure control.
• Preparation of monthly management accounts
• Preparation of quarterly Financial board papers of working capital management.
• Interact with external auditors in completing Audits.
• Responsible for all Company Tax Matters and ensure all statutory obligations are remitted.
• Undertaking in Debt Collection assignments
• Any other duties as may be assigned by Management.
• Grade 12 Certificate.
• Degree in Accounting or equivalent.
• Professional qualification in ZICA, CA, ACCA or equivalent is an added advantage.
• Valid registration with Zambia Institute for Chartered Accountants (ZICA).
• Not less than 5 years’ experience.
• Self-Starter with strong grounding in Accounts and Taxation.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
All applications will be received at email@example.com, with copy to firstname.lastname@example.org Interested applicants should send their applications and a Curriculum Vitae
ONLY if they meet the essential requirements of this role before or by the 13th July, 2022- 14.00HOURS.
Applicants will be required to provide names, valid contact numbers, and e-mail addresses of 3 referees
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.